Audi A3 / S3 / RS 3 MKII Discussion forum for the 2015 to 2022 Audi A3, S3 and RS3 - including the upcoming E-tron and TDI models

Cellphone holder - Custom designed - Clearmounts

Old 08-23-2016, 03:28 PM
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Cellphone holder - Custom designed - Clearmounts

Hello All,

I decided to become a sponsor of AudiWorld.com! I have been a personal member here for a while. I want to share what I created with you... when I got my A3 there was no where to place my cellphone, I experimented with many different solutions but none of them worked for me... so I created www.clearmounts.com! The rest is history... Thanks again for accepting me in this great forum. I look forward to sharing lots of great content with my fellow Audi enthusiasts!

Thank you to those who are currently using Clearmounts - Please leave your review in this thread!

Thank you!

Video:
Old 08-24-2016, 07:25 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Clearmounts
Hello All,

I decided to become a sponsor of AudiWorld.com! I have been a personal member here for a while. I want to share what I created with you... when I got my A3 there was no where to place my cellphone, I experimented with many different solutions but none of them worked for me... so I created www.clearmounts.com! The rest is history... Thanks again for accepting me in this great forum. I look forward to sharing lots of great content with my fellow Audi enthusiasts!

Thank you to those who are currently using Clearmounts - Please leave your review in this thread!

Thank you!

Video: Clear Mounts Product View 30 Sec - YouTube
I wish you luck with this. While I think it's nice, it's not how I prefer to mount my 6plus in the car. I like how you use the vents, but I would prefer one that went down instead of across so I could use my phone horizontally underneath the vents. Maybe like a 'V' or 'U' shape so that the middle mount is lower than the vents. For me, it can cover those lower buttons as I have never used them. Good luck!
Old 08-24-2016, 09:09 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is by far my favorite accessory on my car! The craftsmanship is top notch, super easy to install, and Carl is a hell of a nice guy!

It is the perfect height for using as Nav and extremely convenient for streaming music or making a phone call.

If you're lucky enough to have diffused air vents, or brave enough to DIY, then horizontal mounting is not an issue.

Highly recommended for any A3/S3 owner!
Old 08-24-2016, 12:30 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by duncanator
I wish you luck with this. While I think it's nice, it's not how I prefer to mount my 6plus in the car. I like how you use the vents, but I would prefer one that went down instead of across so I could use my phone horizontally underneath the vents. Maybe like a 'V' or 'U' shape so that the middle mount is lower than the vents. For me, it can cover those lower buttons as I have never used them. Good luck!
I hear what you are saying, but unfortunately it will be impossible to create a one off like that. Sorry...
Old 08-24-2016, 12:31 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Goldswing
This is by far my favorite accessory on my car! The craftsmanship is top notch, super easy to install, and Carl is a hell of a nice guy!

It is the perfect height for using as Nav and extremely convenient for streaming music or making a phone call.

If you're lucky enough to have diffused air vents, or brave enough to DIY, then horizontal mounting is not an issue.

Highly recommended for any A3/S3 owner!
Thank you!
Old 08-25-2016, 12:02 PM
Former Vendor

I will soon be adding 2 new designs to the Clearmounts family... Brushed Aluminium Clear Anodized to match your interior trim and Brushed Aluminium Satin Black Anodized... I will still offer the original Clearmounts...
Attached Images  
Old 08-25-2016, 06:05 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

i have this mount- easily the best mod on my car. fits my iphone 6+ perfectly in portrait and landscape (with the telescopic vent mod) I've never had any issues with it.

i like how its not branded with logos. very subtle and clean.
Old 08-25-2016, 06:13 PM
Former Vendor

Clearmounts Aluminium is here!

We now offer 3 distinct styles:

1. Our original Transparent Acrylic Plexiglass
2. New Brushed Aluminium Clear Anodized
3. New Brushed Aluminium Black Anodized

Check it out at www.clearmounts.com

Attached Thumbnails Cellphone holder - Custom designed - Clearmounts-img_0644.jpg   Cellphone holder - Custom designed - Clearmounts-img_0638.jpg  
Attached Images  
Old 08-28-2016, 05:15 PM
Former Vendor

Hey guys check it out... I introduced some new Clearmounts styles including a limited edition carbon look wrap... www.clearmounts.com
Attached Thumbnails Cellphone holder - Custom designed - Clearmounts-screen-shot-2016-08-28-5.37.51-pm.png  
Old 09-09-2016, 01:28 PM
Former Vendor

Default Clearmounts Swivel is here!!!

Hello All! Great news... Clearmounts Swivel is now here and are ready to ship! Come check it out at www.clearmounts.com
Attached Images  

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Cellphone holder - Custom designed - Clearmounts