Audi A3 / S3 / RS 3 MKII Discussion forum for the 2015 to 2022 Audi A3, S3 and RS3 - including the upcoming E-tron and TDI models

Glacier White S3 arrived!

Old 12-09-2014, 04:30 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 3rdQuattro
I think that's pretty cool you saw my car before I did. Hope that wasn't you who scratched my door handle, kidding. What color and options did you order?

I have a friend who works for Audi and he was able to get me a Friends and Family certificate which works out to be a few hundred over invoice. I attempted to negotiate Audi Care into the deal with no luck so I ended up purchasing it at full price, $920 I believe. How about you?

I'll look into Tint Masters, appreciate the recommendation. It's always nice to hear from someone who's seen a tint shops work and has been happy with them in the past.
I order a Prestige S3, Brilliant Black with all options.

I was only able to get 3% of MSRP and I had them include a trunk mat.

Its not like $1500 is chump change but I was not going to beat myself up trying to get another $500 - $1000 off the price of the car by buying it from some far away dealer that I will not be going to for service.

I originally had my A3 for $150 over invoice and the trunk mat but they would not be as generous on the S3.

I could have purchased a Sepang Blue or Daytona at 6% off invoice from a dealer just over the Michigan/Ohio line (I went and test drove it) but I wanted Black. The Sepang looks amazing in person but its not for me.

I wanted to buy from this dealer because they are exclusively Audi and the location is better than the others around the area to my house. They will also pick up my car for service (like I'm going to let someone drive my car) and more importantly, provide me a loaner if I need one.

Its my first Audi and my wife will be looking at a Q3 or Q5when her lease is up.

I saw your car through the bay doors when I pulled into the dealer. I never saw it up close and personal. But I will tell you that seeing your car, waiting to get picked up, was another nudge for me to change my order to an S3!
Old 12-10-2014, 06:20 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Drober30: Still a good deal for a car that for the time being isn't typically being held in inventory at most dealerships.

Like I mentioned before I've been very happy with AofRH. I've dealt with another local dealership that was near my office and wasn't pleased to say the least, and while that dealership was even more convenient for me to visit I'll never go back.

Looking forward to seeing pics when you take delivery and I'll keep my eye out on the road for you.
Old 03-03-2015, 08:27 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default Digital Cut Floor mats weathertech

Hey does anyone have any pics of the digital mats they can share? Just placed my order on a glacier white S3 on Feb 14 and the countdown is killing me haha!
Old 03-03-2015, 08:54 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 50 Likes on 37 Posts

OP-
Looks great - good luck! A while back there was an exchange of posts regarding the dark pano roof looking fugly against lighter colors (i did not agree with that view). From these photos I still don't see the contrast as any kind of "looking good" issue one way or the other. Your thoughts?
Old 03-04-2015, 05:44 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by irenesbob
OP-
Looks great - good luck! A while back there was an exchange of posts regarding the dark pano roof looking fugly against lighter colors (i did not agree with that view). From these photos I still don't see the contrast as any kind of "looking good" issue one way or the other. Your thoughts?
Thanks for the compliment.

I really don't notice it much anymore, doesn't bother me at all. If I had a choice though I think it would look better if Audi had blacked out the entire roof from the factory, IMHO. The guy who installed my Xpel and window tint mentioned he could wrap the back portion for me but I decided against for the moment. Maybe in the spring.
Old 03-04-2015, 10:53 PM
Former Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I wonder if Audi has ever let anyone keep their factory car covers.

-Don
Old 03-05-2015, 08:45 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Awsblink18
Hey does anyone have any pics of the digital mats they can share? Just placed my order on a glacier white S3 on Feb 14 and the countdown is killing me haha!
This is the only pic I could take unfortunately. The mat is filthy from salt and filthy slush, so you may have better luck finding a clean Weathertech pic on these forums.

Either way here they are.

Name:  IMG_0028_zpsrfcz2e7v.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  105.4 KB
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
IMG_0028_zpsrfcz2e7v.jpg (105.4 KB, 77 views)
Old 03-05-2015, 10:01 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 3rdQuattro
This is the only pic I could take unfortunately. The mat is filthy from salt and filthy slush, so you may have better luck finding a clean Weathertech pic on these forums.

Either way here they are.

haha thanks for sharing this picture. Very beautiful floor mat