Audi A3 / S3 / RS 3 MKII Discussion forum for the 2015 to 2022 Audi A3, S3 and RS3 - including the upcoming E-tron and TDI models

Good bodyshop in Philly/ Main Line/ Bucks County area?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2016, 12:31 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good bodyshop in Philly/ Main Line/ Bucks County area?

Hey Guys, I unfortunately got into a very low speed fender bender the other day in my 6 month old 2016 S3 (someone stopped short in front of me and I rear-ended them at something like 1 mph.) In addition to replacing the grill, I need some paint work done to the bumper and hood as well. If it was just replacing the grill, I'd be happy to let my dealership do it, but I'm hesitant to let them deal with the other paint/body work. Can anyone recommend a great bodyshop in the Philly/ Main Line/ Bucks County area? If anyone has good experience with a particular dealership, I'd like to hear that as well.

I've trusted google reviews in the past and been disappointed, hoping some of you fine (and detail oriented when it comes to their car, like myself) people could recommend a place. Thanks!
Old 04-27-2016, 12:30 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by liquid6908
Hey Guys, I unfortunately got into a very low speed fender bender the other day in my 6 month old 2016 S3 (someone stopped short in front of me and I rear-ended them at something like 1 mph.) In addition to replacing the grill, I need some paint work done to the bumper and hood as well. If it was just replacing the grill, I'd be happy to let my dealership do it, but I'm hesitant to let them deal with the other paint/body work. Can anyone recommend a great bodyshop in the Philly/ Main Line/ Bucks County area? If anyone has good experience with a particular dealership, I'd like to hear that as well.

I've trusted google reviews in the past and been disappointed, hoping some of you fine (and detail oriented when it comes to their car, like myself) people could recommend a place. Thanks!
Keenan does decent work but if you want really high end work done the place on 252 and 3, a little south on 252, is the best place. Believe Cavalerro or something along those lines. Driving west on 3, left on 252 it's on the right. You will know it when you see it, all kinds of high end italian metal out front.