Originally Posted by icon5585
Hey everyone, I didn't get much (actually none) help over on AZ and was hoping AW would be of some help
What lease payments is everyone getting? I was quoted $637/mo for 36 months and 10k mi/yr to lease a...
- 2015 A3 2.0T Quattro Premium plus
- Monsoon Gray
- Sport Package
- MMI Nav
- Convenience Package
After everything was said and done it came out to $42k... $637/mo seems ridiculously high to me... The dealer also seems to be hellbent on getting MSRP... Please help
Easiest way to get money off MSRP:
1. Join Audi Club of America.
2. Wait 6 months or get a lifetime membership for $700 to avoid waiting
3. Hand dealer paperwork from club and get 6% off MSRP plus whatever other promotion is running
4. Tell dealer wanting MSRP to go to (your choice of explicative).
On my special order A3, listing at $42k, I'm getting $3300 off MSRP.
Hope this helps.