Audi A3 / S3 / RS 3 MKII Discussion forum for the 2015 to 2022 Audi A3, S3 and RS3 - including the upcoming E-tron and TDI models

my AudiTracker

Old 12-10-2014, 03:08 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my AudiTracker

Hi,

Just joined the forum. I have ordered a S3 Tecknik in Canada and waiting for delivery.

Noticed that some people on the forum were wondering the status of their own order. In Canada there is a website called MyAudi tracker - Welcome that lets you have some visibility into what is going on during production. I do not know if there are similar websites for other countries.

You have to ask your dealer to register you.

Thanks
Old 12-10-2014, 04:41 AM
AudiWorld Member

Thats awesome!

I wish they had a US version. My sales person is going to wish they had a US version!
Old 12-10-2014, 05:35 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

It was widely inaccurate for me - my car was apparently shipped over the atlantic twice, then sat in Halifax for 2 weeks, then was teleported to my dealer. Following myAudi Tracker drove me insane.
Old 12-10-2014, 06:08 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by bradenalexander
It was widely inaccurate for me - my car was apparently shipped over the atlantic twice, then sat in Halifax for 2 weeks, then was teleported to my dealer. Following myAudi Tracker drove me insane.
Same here. The tracker followed the ship until it showed somewhere off the coast of Halifax. It remained there for 3 days and then flipped back to Germany on the 4th day. I wouldn't hold my breath based on the tracker updates. Just find out the name of the ship from your dealer and track its progress on https://www.marinetraffic.com/ or one of the many others that track ship locations.

There is a reason why they don't actively promote the tracker and you have to actually ask your dealer to have you registered.
Old 12-10-2014, 06:31 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Dealership may not always have the proper ship information. They change ships all the time. Use the schedule here to determine which ships are leaving Germany.

Peter W. Lampke GmbH & Co. KG - Linienagent und Schiffsmakler - Liner shipping & more
Old 12-11-2014, 01:45 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Sorry to hear about the bad experience. My tracker is telling me that my car is in the manufacturing facility. The dealer said that it should be delivered around 15th of January 2015.

Hope that's going to happen :-)
Old 12-13-2014, 02:25 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by bobbypaiva
Same here. The tracker followed the ship until it showed somewhere off the coast of Halifax. It remained there for 3 days and then flipped back to Germany on the 4th day. I wouldn't hold my breath based on the tracker updates. Just find out the name of the ship from your dealer and track its progress on https://www.marinetraffic.com/ or one of the many others that track ship locations.

There is a reason why they don't actively promote the tracker and you have to actually ask your dealer to have you registered.
Same here.. My car is stuck off the coast of halifax since 12/10. Does that mean my car wasn't on the ship? :/