Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B8) Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet Model years 2009 - 2017

***Don Nguyen | WannabeRacer.com | Vehicle Wrap - Tint - Plastidip - Custom Decals***

Old 08-06-2016, 11:51 AM
Former Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Overview:
- Gloss black vinyl wrap roof
- Gloss black window trim vinyl wrap
- Smoked / tinted tail lights

This is an old/previous customer of mine that came from outside the state of California to have the vinyl work done on his car. For his car, I vinyl wrapped the roof in gloss black, blacked out the chrome window trim and also lightly tinted / smoked his tail lights. Each item was a small change to the car, but changed the overall look of the car quite dramatically. I really liked the way the smoked / tinted tail lights on his car went with the color of the car. The two complimented each other fairly well.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 08-09-2016, 06:29 PM
Former Vendor

Overview:
- Gloss black window trim vinyl car wrap

Had some requests for some more close up pictures of the area where the trim meets the rubber weather stripping. For this grey Audi A5 coupe, I blacked out the chrome window trim on the car with my gloss black vinyl material. The owner of the car came out to me from Los Angeles / Torrance area to Anaheim Hills / Orange County to have the vinyl work done. We went with gloss over matte to blend with the tinted windows better and also match the black optics package that Audi now offers on some of their cars.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 08-12-2016, 08:06 AM
Former Vendor

Overview:
- Gloss black vinyl roof wrap

This is a previous customer of mine that had some vinyl work done by me as well. This time around, he brought by his white Mercedes Benz C63 AMG sedan to have me wrap the roof in my gloss black vinyl material. The gloss black blends in fairly well with the glass sunroof. The owner of this car was from Cerritos / Los Angeles and came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange county to have the work done. It is almost like this car was meant to come with a black roof, since the side roof rails and antenna for some reason come gloss black from the factory already as well.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 08-16-2016, 07:26 AM
Former Vendor

Overview:
- Gloss black rock / stone guard

This white Porsche Panamera is another previous customer of mine. Seems like I have a lot of previous/return customers bringing in new/different cars to have vinyl work done to them, which is always a good sign that they were happy with the work done previously. For this Porsche Panamera, I wrapped the roof in gloss black and also freehand traced the faded side rear rock/stone guard piece. The car came with a factory clear stone guard film on there, but over time it had faded and turned yellow, so the owner of the car wanted me to wrap it in gloss black to match the rest of the black/white theme already on the car. I actually went out to the location of the car to do this install, as part of my mobile services that I have begun to offer.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 08-21-2016, 07:12 PM
Former Vendor

Overview:
- Gloss black window trim wrap
- Gloss black front grill surround vinyl wrap

Even with this fairly stock white Lexus IS350 or IS250, after blacking out the chrome window trim and front grill, it really cleaned up the look of the car. The blacked out chrome trim pieces compliments the rest of the car fairly nicely. The owner of this car was from Cerritos and came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County to get the vinyl work done. For this particular car, we also went with the gloss black finish over the matte black finish for the chrome pieces.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 08-28-2016, 06:35 PM
Former Vendor

Overview:
- 3M Di-noc matte carbon fiber interior wrap

Although most people probably go with the slightly glossier 3M 1080 carbon wrap for their interiors, the 3M di-noc matte carbon fiber is still a good option for those who want something that looks/resembles dry carbon more. The size of the weave and color also varies a bit between the two carbon fiber materials offered by 3M as well. For this BMW F10 M5 sedan, we vinyl wrapped the interior with the 3M di-noc matte carbon fiber finish vinyl material over the factory wood trim pieces on the car. The blend of the carbon fiber look and the aluminum trim accents compliment each other fairly well I think. The owner of this car was from Los Angeles / Inglewood or Santa Monica and came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County to have the vinyl wrap work done on his interior.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 09-01-2016, 07:24 PM
Former Vendor

Overview:

This is another return customer of mine. I had previously tinted the tail lights and blacked out the chrome window trim. However, this time, the owner of this grey Mercedes CLA 250 sedan had me wrap the roof of his car in my gloss black vinyl material. The gloss black roof is a really nice subtle touch to the car, especially with the darker grey / silver color of the car. The owner of this car was from Fontana / Inland Empire and came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County to have the vinyl work done on his car.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 09-06-2016, 05:28 PM
Former Vendor

Overview:
- Tinted / Smoked Rear Tail Lights

It doesn’t always take much to change the look of a car, such as in the case of this black Audi S6 sedan. For this car, I lightly tinted / smoked the rear tail lights. The slightly darker tail lights complimented the gunmetal finish that were on the wheels and really flowed well with the rest of the car. The shade that I use gives the car an OEM+ type look, as if it came from the factory this way or was a factory option. The owner of this car was from Pasadena Los Angeles and came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County to have the vinyl work done on his tails.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 09-14-2016, 06:43 PM
Former Vendor

Overview:
- Gloss black window trim wrap
- Plasti dip rear badges

There have been quite a few Lexus RC-Fs coming by lately. One day, I had two RC-Fs back to back. On this particular car, I vinyl wrapped the roof and blacked out the chrome side window trim in my gloss black vinyl material. In addition to wrapping those pieces, I plasti dipped the rear badges on the trunk of the car. Plasti dip can be easy enough to use, but for those who have tried it, it can still take some skill to get it to come out perfect. I took some up close pictures of the plasti dipped pieces from various angles, to show how the pieces that I plasti dip look like. The owner of this particular car was from Oceanside / San Diego and came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County to have the vinyl work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 09-27-2016, 06:42 PM
Former Vendor

Overview:

Although it is more common to see newer cars getting vinyl work done on their cars, I believe that adding gloss black on black roof on an older car can really update the look of the car and change the looks of it completely. The black roof gives it a nice update/change in look, without making it look out of place. It still flows well with the look of the car, even if the rest of it is still stock/factory. The owner of this car came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County from Pasadena / Los Angeles to get the vinyl wrap work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ***Don Nguyen | WannabeRacer.com | Vehicle Wrap - Tint - Plastidip - Custom Decals***