Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B8) Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet Model years 2009 - 2017

Armytrix valvetronic exhaust on Audi A5 2.0 TFSI with QUAD style tips

Old 10-26-2014, 09:51 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Armytrix valvetronic exhaust for Audi A5 2.0 TFSI with QUAD style tips - Sound video

To enhance Audi A5 2.0 TFSI by adding the Armytrix stainless steel exhaust system to increase power, reduce weight, and improve sound. This precision-made performance system delivers more power, especially in the low and mid rev range, the effect on the sound is significant, adding a deep resonant sporty sound, but at the same time neutralizes the annoying frequencies in the most critical rpm range. Complete the look with a set of four sporty chrome polished silver tailpipes.

Valves opened (Race mode): Improved low level tone, amplified mid-range note, increased high pitch acoustics, sharper, crisper, sound across the rev range, noticeable Bhp gain typically, low/mid-range torque increase, sharper throttle response, performance efficiency, vastly freer flowing than OEM

Valve closed (Street mode): Keeping it low profile without getting attentions from the police and disturbing your neighbors, perfect for someone who doesn't want to be loud all the time,

Valve auto adjustment (Auto mode): Auto modulate back pressure levels, maintain backpressure at low rpm when launch-start without losing power,

Full exhaust include decatted down pipe with cat-simulator to avoid check engine light, front pipe, mid pipe, valvetronic mufflers, quad tips with choice of chrome silver tips, titanium plating blue or matte black tips

Quality-wise, no competition

It's easy to make loud exhaust, all you need is straight pipes and take out the mufflers, which there's plenty of brands out there to choose from, but this is not what we do, we build exhaust system with perfect sounding tone that suit each car model, louder and aggressive exhaust sounds, drone carefully tune out, performance gain and sound control adjustments, that's what really makes your car to the next level.

Official website: www.armytrix.com
Quick Inquiry: info@armytrix.com
U.S. Sales: jorge@armytrix.com
U.S. Orders: 626.269.7579

Last edited by Armytrix_Exhaust; 11-11-2014 at 06:28 PM.
Old 11-11-2014, 06:29 PM
Former Vendor

Old 03-11-2016, 04:50 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Pretty cool exhaust, and looks to be a quality system for the Audi A5. But holy ishh the pricing is pretty high at $2950.00 for the basic cat-back dual tips, polish finish (before shipping fee of $500), and over $3200.00 for same system, but to have different "colored tips".

As I said, my compliments on the build. But seems a bit pricey for a 4 cylinder exhaust system. I purchased an equal quality exhaust (made of the same materials, and craftsmenship) from Comptech USA (a Globally known racing/engineer group) and I don't think I paid even half of the price as the Armytrix valve catback exhaust system for the Audi A5 2.0T.

Not trying to bash at all, as I'm looking for a quality cat-back exhaust for my A5. I'm not looking for some cheap "universal" muffler, and I am willing to pay up for a quality product. And I could see asking $3000 for an exhaust for example say an Audi S5, RS5, or S7, etc. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks this way?

But I've been into tuning cars for at least 17 years with a few of my current cars ranging from being a Pontiac GTO 6.0L LS2 V8 (mildly modified 525rwhp), '92 Acura NSX (heavily modified/balanced 405rwhp/2890lbs)which is probably 80% Aftermarket and 20% OEM by now.....A 2013 Jeep JK MOAB with full Mopar & FOX racing suspension/lift and more, blah, blah, etc.. Basically enjoy modifying cars.

Now the pleasure of mine and wife owning 2 2015 Audi A5's for our daily cars.... It seems difficult to tell myself that the payoff would be worth it to spend $3250 or more for cat-back exhaust system for our A5's(plus shipping fees $500 from Taiwan overseas),.
I'm familiar with the mantra, "You get what you pay for". As well as common knowledge that modding cars is not a cheap hobby. I've spent my fair share of money for performance parts of high quality.

Just my $.02.... and I'm only one person. Pricing seems a bit lofty, regardless of valves, and upcharge of roughly $200 for "colored tips", etc.. for $3250
Again though, very nice set-up and looks really pretty.