Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B8) Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet Model years 2009 - 2017

Where to buy all weather floor mats?

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 10:43 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to buy all weather floor mats?

With winter coming, I want to protect my carpet from the inevitable crud that finds its way onto my shoes so I'm looking to get a set of all weather floor mats. I like the set from Audi with the S5 logo in the corner but I can't seem to find where to order them online. I know I can get them from my dealer but I'd rather not go that route and so far, the only thing I can find online are non-Audi brands like Weathertech. Anyone have any suggestions?
Old 10-15-2012, 10:54 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 52 Likes on 25 Posts

I have the dealer ordered mats for my S5 and are just fine. $95 as I recall.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:27 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Trust me .. Buy WeatherTech Floorliner DigitalTech. This is the best all weather mat there is. I have it on my S5.

http://www.weathertech.com/product-e...er-digitalfit/
Old 10-16-2012, 05:21 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have Audi rubber floor mats for the winter, but unfortunately when I got them back in late 2008 Audi didn't have an S5 logo'd version, so mine actually say A5. Not a big deal, just a minor annoyance. Other than that they work great. Having said that - I also have WeatherTech floor mats for my wife's BMW and Lexus, and they work quite well also - good quality, and you get your choice of colors. Personally I don't see much value in worrying about whether a dirty rubber floor mat says "S5" on it or not - you have enough logos in and on the car already, I'm sure your passengers already know what model of car you drive.

Last edited by ChipB; 10-17-2012 at 07:09 AM.
Old 10-16-2012, 05:34 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I have the Audi ones on my RS5 but I use them as the summer ones. I have ordered Weathertech digital floor liner for the winter since it has sides. Audi one is just flat so I doubt it would be good for the winter.
Old 10-16-2012, 07:31 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Dealer is your best bet
Old 10-16-2012, 07:54 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ChipB
I have Audi rubber floor mats for the winter, but unfortunately when I got them back in late 2008 Audi didn't have an S5 logo'd version, so mine actually say A5. Not a big deal, just a minor annoyance. Other than that they work great. Having said that - I also have WeatherTech floor mats for my wife's BMW and Lexus, and they work quite well also - no complaints, and you get yuor choice of colors. Personally I don't see much value in worrying about whether a dirty rubber floor mat says "S5" on it or not - you have enough logos in and on the car already, I'm sure yoor passengers already know what model of car you drive.
This same thing happened to me. I get my accessories from Bernardi Audi in Mass. and get my items no later than 2 business days. Ordered S5 mats and got the A5 instead. Also only got them for the front as I doubt anybody will ever sit in the back. The A5's are fine and will probably be a lot easier to sell, if and when I ever get rid of my baby!
Old 10-16-2012, 11:37 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

You can order weathertech directly from their website. I ordered mine from Partssource since I was there already.
Old 10-17-2012, 03:13 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by ayap
Trust me .. Buy WeatherTech Floorliner DigitalTech. This is the best all weather mat there is. I have it on my S5.

http://www.weathertech.com/product-e...er-digitalfit/
I second that. I have my Weathertechs for my S5 also. This is the 3rd car I've bought them for, along with a influencing a few others at the office to buy as well (after seeing my mats).

I can't recommend them enough.
Old 10-19-2012, 08:51 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

When I ordered my new S5 (which hasn't arrived yet) I checked the box for winter floor mats 'cause, what the hey, might as well have Audi floor mats.

But I have WeatherTech for my S4 and they're great mats. Plus, they are made in America, and the company that makes them (MacNeil Automotive Products) claims to be employee, environment, and animal friendly.

Quick Reply: Where to buy all weather floor mats?