Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B8) Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet Model years 2009 - 2017

How about a high rez picture thread?

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2015, 04:26 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How about a high rez picture thread?

Hello 5 series owners,
How about some awesome pic's of your 5 series rides?

I'm thinking about picking up a S or RS model and can't decide on a color.
I basically like them all but leaning towards White, Red or Blue. The White is probably my favorite unless I'm checking out the Red or the Blue. I just looked at a 2015 S5 in Blue and it looked amazing but inside I feel like if I pull the trigger on one color I will want the other. I'm so undecided.
One option for sure is I really like the Black optics package with the 5 star Charcoal color rims. They are by far my favorite Audi rims and I really like most if not all Audi's rim options.
The other is the Napa brown leather interior. That is totally badass and no matter what color I pick with maybe the exception to the Blur which might work anyway It's what I want .
Old 08-29-2015, 08:15 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Here is our '15 RS5...

… at sunset in Rose Valley - part of a 160 mile canyon loop we do through the Los Padres National Forest. The car is actually filthy, but reflective distortion saves the day ;-)

Eric
Attached Images  
Old 08-30-2015, 03:04 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

She looks great in the pic, can't tell it's dirty man. They look so good in gray.
Old 08-30-2015, 08:16 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Here's my S5 on the way down from the peak of Mt. Diablo in Contra Costa County, northern California. Seventeen crooked miles of paddle-shifting fun!
Attached Images  
Old 08-30-2015, 09:55 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default What road Name please….

… I will be up in that neck of CA soon and I want to include it on my trek :-)

Eric

Originally Posted by HamOnRye
Here's my S5 on the way down from the peak of Mt. Diablo in Contra Costa County, northern California. Seventeen crooked miles of paddle-shifting fun!
Old 08-30-2015, 11:49 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default There's a north and a south entrance to the park...

I always take the north entrance by way of Walnut Creek, CA. It's called North Gate Road and it eventually joins South Gate Road, becoming Summit Road. You might consider taking South Gate Road on the way out; I've never done it myself, but the twisty-factor appears to be high.

I recommend driving on a weekday to avoid crowds and slowpokes, especially at this time of year. Bring a camera and/or binoculars for the beautiful view at the summit.

Mt. Tamalpais in Marin County is another nice drive, but it's often congested - even on weekdays. Spectacular view at the top though.
Attached Images  

Last edited by HamOnRye; 08-30-2015 at 01:12 PM.
Old 08-31-2015, 03:40 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by HamOnRye
I always take the north entrance by way of Walnut Creek, CA. It's called North Gate Road and it eventually joins South Gate Road, becoming Summit Road. You might consider taking South Gate Road on the way out; I've never done it myself, but the twisty-factor appears to be high.

I recommend driving on a weekday to avoid crowds and slowpokes, especially at this time of year. Bring a camera and/or binoculars for the beautiful view at the summit.

Mt. Tamalpais in Marin County is another nice drive, but it's often congested - even on weekdays. Spectacular view at the top though.
Your car is setup exactly how I would set mine up. I so dig the brown interior option. Can you post a pic of the interior ?
Old 08-31-2015, 09:44 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default They're ventilated comfort seats,

not the standard sport seats. I got them because I found the standard seats uncomfortable to my back when I test drove the S5. Got 'em in brown Milano leather to break up the all-black interior. The matching door panels and center storage cover are a nice touch.
Attached Images  
Old 08-31-2015, 07:01 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Just beautiful!

The brown adds a sense of warmth to the interior and relatively easy to maintain.

Happy Motoring

Eric

PS - thanks for the road info :-)