Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B8) Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet Model years 2009 - 2017

Price Negotiation

Old 03-07-2014, 07:31 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That makes me feel better then haha.. I am sure you can probably get AudiCare thrown in. I just couldn't contain my excitement at the dealer and they knew they had me. I am NEVER like that and am have been in sales field for 15 years, but this car got me to show my hand early. Oh well like I said I don't need a deal, driving the car daily pays dividends for life.
Old 03-07-2014, 03:33 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dani_x
Hello Guys,

I am negottaiong a new RS5 from my dealer. I did buy 3 Audis before from the same sales person.

The car I am looking at is MMI+black Paint+exhaust + 20' wheels black MSRP is 77K, they are offering me 3K of MSRP (including loyalty). This sounds like a great deal except the car has 45 miles on it.

When I got to the dealer this morning I saw it be loaded of the truck, It had all the wrapping and the protection film. but I am worried why it has 45 miles on the ODO. the SA said these cars get tested before shipping.

After negotiation and when we came to the 74K price, they told me the car is ready and I went to check it, I notice that there is Bluetooth device registered under the name "Nokia Koffer 1" this looks like a german device because Koffer is a german word. Does Audi test some cars in Germany before shipping them.

Sorry for the typos, I am on my iPad typing this and I am trying to decide if I need to pull the trigger. the have other RS5 cars on the lot but they have more options than what I want and are convertible. and this car matches what i need exactly.
When I bought my car Audi was offering 2.8% financing on a new car. I googled cheapest financing in my zipcode, Bank of America listed at 1.8. Application process is immediate. Once approved, email to the sales guy. That could save you another couple $$$ over 48 months.