Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B8) Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet Model years 2009 - 2017

Turning my fierce matte black Audi S5 even BADDER with new Armytrix Exhaust!

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2013, 11:10 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turning my fierce matte black Audi S5 even BADDER with new Armytrix Exhaust!

After done much search, finally found a perfect exhaust system that doesn't need to change the original cat pipe to achieve the loudest exhaust sound possible, absolutely enjoy the Armytrix 3 functions valve control system, the most impressive thing is no droning inside the car when valves are closed and opened.

I don't think anyone can beat this sound so far after I show off to my friend with IPE exhaust and AWE exhaust..., jawdropping super loud exhaust sound, when valves are closed it will sound just similar to the stock exhaust sound, keeping good relations with the neighbors...

Performance-wise, it does feel more boost in mid-high rpm when valves are opened, at same time auto function can maintain back pressure on low rpm, what a lovely technology

Indoor LOUD revving exhaust sound! This definitely gonna make car alarms to go off in parking lot.

Outdoor valves close & open revving, race car acceleration exhaust sound!

Gopro acceleration exhaust sound!

Taking off the stock exhaust
Turning my fierce matte black Audi S5 even BADDER with new Armytrix Exhaust!-m87hamz.jpg

Ready for installation!
Turning my fierce matte black Audi S5 even BADDER with new Armytrix Exhaust!-zms77g8.jpg

Full set Audi S5 F1 ver. Valvetronic exhaust system, amazing quality!!!
Turning my fierce matte black Audi S5 even BADDER with new Armytrix Exhaust!-ftqa5rx.jpg

nice CNC valvetronic parts
Turning my fierce matte black Audi S5 even BADDER with new Armytrix Exhaust!-auvwtuq.jpg

beautiful titanium plating blue tips
Turning my fierce matte black Audi S5 even BADDER with new Armytrix Exhaust!-upno2n7.jpg

best welding quality muffler I've seen
Turning my fierce matte black Audi S5 even BADDER with new Armytrix Exhaust!-k0xn5y0.jpg

Turning my fierce matte black Audi S5 even BADDER with new Armytrix Exhaust!-2bjh2l0.jpg

Turning my fierce matte black Audi S5 even BADDER with new Armytrix Exhaust!-cwirpge.jpg
Old 12-01-2013, 11:12 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Fitting KW suspension system
Turning my fierce matte black Audi S5 even BADDER with new Armytrix Exhaust!-rmosb0d.jpg
Turning my fierce matte black Audi S5 even BADDER with new Armytrix Exhaust!-vzplvxo.jpg
Turning my fierce matte black Audi S5 even BADDER with new Armytrix Exhaust!-rtgnea8.jpg
Turning my fierce matte black Audi S5 even BADDER with new Armytrix Exhaust!-0s4f9tt.jpg

Brembo brakes
Turning my fierce matte black Audi S5 even BADDER with new Armytrix Exhaust!-2cacsri.jpg
Turning my fierce matte black Audi S5 even BADDER with new Armytrix Exhaust!-z45uhri.jpg
Turning my fierce matte black Audi S5 even BADDER with new Armytrix Exhaust!-ivpnca3.jpg
Old 12-01-2013, 11:13 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Turning my fierce matte black Audi S5 even BADDER with new Armytrix Exhaust!-yfhwjgy.jpg
Turning my fierce matte black Audi S5 even BADDER with new Armytrix Exhaust!-3hihxs1.jpg
Turning my fierce matte black Audi S5 even BADDER with new Armytrix Exhaust!-0oov5ch.jpg
Turning my fierce matte black Audi S5 even BADDER with new Armytrix Exhaust!-utpwojs.jpg
Turning my fierce matte black Audi S5 even BADDER with new Armytrix Exhaust!-1v1royl.jpg
Turning my fierce matte black Audi S5 even BADDER with new Armytrix Exhaust!-fgk1pz8.jpg
Turning my fierce matte black Audi S5 even BADDER with new Armytrix Exhaust!-n91cchr.jpg
Old 12-09-2013, 06:54 PM
AudiWorld Member

That exhaust looks like the bees knees mate. Far better than most other systems on the forums.

Do you mind me asking how much that exhaust cost you? (you can Pm me if you dont want to annouce it).

Thanks

BTW - LOVE the matt look.
Old 12-09-2013, 07:20 PM
AudiWorld Member

Nice car and sound. Did not know S5 has 4 doors body.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:32 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by nghiaho58
Nice car and sound. Did not know S5 has 4 doors body.
Yup - in Europe it goes by the name of 'Sportback'
Old 02-18-2014, 06:33 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by mssurrey
Yup - in Europe it goes by the name of 'Sportback'
Correcto!
Old 08-27-2014, 05:10 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

how much did that cost you if you don't mind me asking or do you have the website? (you can send me a pm) is it possible to put that on my a5?
Old 08-29-2014, 04:20 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by rogermoura11
how much did that cost you if you don't mind me asking or do you have the website? (you can send me a pm) is it possible to put that on my a5?
Yes! interested in the same question, do they make one for A5?