Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B8) Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet Model years 2009 - 2017

Ordering a RS5 Cabriolet

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 06:21 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ordering a RS5 Cabriolet

Has anyone in the U.S. gotten reliable information about when it will be possible to order an RS5 Cabriolet?
Old 01-25-2013, 12:25 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

You can put a deposit in, however until the order guide is released it will not be possible to actually order it. Probably Mid-year.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:29 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by dglasser
Has anyone in the U.S. gotten reliable information about when it will be possible to order an RS5 Cabriolet?
Just ordered mine Monday this week. Order guide out 1/23/2013. Similar options to coupe, but can't get titanium package or black optic package. Can get titanium wheels and black exhaust tips.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:18 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by broudav
Just ordered mine Monday this week. Order guide out 1/23/2013. Similar options to coupe, but can't get titanium package or black optic package. Can get titanium wheels and black exhaust tips.
Congratulations!

My dealer sent me a copy of the same order guide, but it didn't have prices listed and one of the color names was misspelled ("Estorial [sic] Blue"). Is that the same as what you saw?

Did you order the Comfort package? Do you know it contains the same shape seats as the standard RS5 sport seats?
Old 01-30-2013, 10:21 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 33 Likes on 11 Posts

would you be able to share the order guide with us ny chance??
Old 01-31-2013, 06:02 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Congratulations!

My dealer sent me a copy of the same order guide, but it didn't have prices listed and one of the color names was misspelled ("Estorial [sic] Blue"). Is that the same as what you saw?

Did you order the Comfort package? Do you know it contains the same shape seats as the standard RS5 sport seats?
Did not order the Comfort package. No picture available to see what seats look like. Salesman told me to consider difference seen in S6/S7 between base sport and comfort seats in helping make the decision (S6/7 seats obviously different seats all around). Comfort seats perforated without RS5 emblem. I like the look of the regular sport seats, so just stuck with them. Would like the neck warmer, though, that comes with the package.

I've attached the order guide in both jpeg and PDF file versions. Hopefully you can view them.
Attached Images  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
2013 RS5 Cab Order Guide.pdf (183.7 KB, 211 views)
Old 01-31-2013, 09:07 PM
AudiWorld Member

Thanks for posting. That's the same order guide I saw. How did you order it without the prices?
Old 02-01-2013, 03:49 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thanks for posting. That's the same order guide I saw. How did you order it without the prices?
Orders can be input into system even though Audi hasn't released pricing. Of course I wish I knew it. Dealer estimating $7-8K over coupe pricing. Will have to iron out details when price available. Not sure why Audi opens order bank without pricing.
Old 02-01-2013, 05:24 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Are you ordering one? Had heard 1500 total of RS5's (coupes??) coming stateside. Would think even fewer of the cabs.
Old 02-01-2013, 06:21 AM
AudiWorld Member

Are you ordering one? Had heard 1500 total of RS5's (coupes??) coming stateside. Would think even fewer of the cabs.
That's the plan. I put down a deposit with a local dealer in November and supposedly am getting their first (and possibly only) allocation for an RS5 cab this year.

Quick Reply: Ordering a RS5 Cabriolet