Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B9) Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet 2018 model year and up

2018 A5/ S5 US Order Guide

Old 02-20-2017, 01:57 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bbbobbb
Ordered S5 coupe.

After login, go here:

https://www.audiclubna.org/resources...and-experience

"At participating dealers, you will be able to purchase or lease select new MY16, MY17 and MY18 Audi models at 6% below MSRP (excluding TTRS, RS3, RS5, RS7, A5 Sportback, Audi Q5 (MY18), Audi Q7, A8 W12, S8 Plus, and R8). Contact your dealer prior to purchase to confirm their participation in the program."

I think that was updated in the last week or so. Notice that they call out vehicles EXCLUDED specifically. They do call out ONE "S" model, the S8 plus (but not the regular (hah!) S8). So, S5 Sportback good, A5 Sportback nope, and 2018 Q5 nope, 2018 SQ5 go for it. TTS, S6, S7 etc., yep!

Your dealer is wrong. Is ACNA open today? I need to call and get the form...
Your interpretation is the same as mine. My dealer thinks otherwise. He says the S5 Sportback is under the same 'umbrella' (his words) as the A5 SB therefore the S5 SB is excluded. Tried to call ACNA earlier but no answer so I left a message to call me back. Also emailed AudiAffinity@audi.com . No definitive answer so far but I'll keep trying. If someone has a real phone number of someone at AoA that can answer this question please let me know.
Old 02-20-2017, 06:59 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 81 Likes on 61 Posts

Well, notice that is does say "at participating dealers". Maybe some dealers are not participating.
Old 02-21-2017, 04:18 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

I was able to get ACNA pricing on the S5 coupe without a problem, though the dealer was 'surprised' that they'd do it for a brand new model at all. He said they usually don't. He wouldn't budge on any other considerations/freebies beyond that, however.

I think dealerships are technically in their rights to accept or refuse to honor the affinity program at any time.

If my regular dealer had refused, I'd just move onto my next local dealer instead. Someone would be bound to honor the 6% off. Thankfully we have lots of competition in my area.
Old 02-21-2017, 08:12 AM
Banned

Thanks for sharing!
Old 02-21-2017, 12:55 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by 2014S6
Can I assume that your order is for an S5 SB? If so can you verify that you will be receiving the ACNA discount at 6%? I'm working with a dealer that reads the program as NOT covering the S5 SB. He says that the A5 SB is excluded therefore the S5 is excluded also since the S5 is under the 'umbrella' of the A5 SB.

I've got a call into ACNA concerning this. Anyone else have a reliable reading?
Sad news about the S5 SB and the Audi Affinity Program. I've been exchanging emails with someone in the Audi Affinity Program support group. Her response is below. It would appear that the S5 SB is considered to be a part of the A5 SB line. Therefore if the A5 SB is excluded the S5 SB is excluded from the program.

"I have escalated your inquiry and the 2018 S5 Sportback is excluded from the Audi Affinity Program under the 2018 A5 Sportback. We would still recommend working with your local Audi dealership regarding available incentives on this model. I apologize for any confusion and not providing the confirmation in my initial email. Please let me know if you have any other questions."
Old 02-21-2017, 09:28 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

For anyone who is waiting, the A5 and S5 Cabrio order guides are available now too. My dealer let me know last week that they received two allocations, so I ordered a S5 Cab. They accepted the Affinity program via my employer, although they were also fine with ACNA, zero hassles on the 6℅ discount. Hurry up, summer!
Old 02-22-2017, 08:16 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by trombs
For anyone who is waiting, the A5 and S5 Cabrio order guides are available now too. My dealer let me know last week that they received two allocations, so I ordered a S5 Cab. They accepted the Affinity program via my employer, although they were also fine with ACNA, zero hassles on the 6℅ discount. Hurry up, summer!
Good to know! Do you have the guide available online? I would like to order the s5 cab also.
Old 02-24-2017, 04:31 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 234 Likes on 171 Posts

Added the order guide with pricing to the first post.
Old 02-25-2017, 09:46 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any body have any idea if you get the ventilated sport seats in the warm weather package will the seats still have the massage feature? Or do you lose the massage for the ventilation?
Old 02-25-2017, 11:05 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 113 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by 09A4
Any body have any idea if you get the ventilated sport seats in the warm weather package will the seats still have the massage feature? Or do you lose the massage for the ventilation?
It is removed. You cannot have massage function plus ventilation.

Search this Thread