Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B9) Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet 2018 model year and up

I think I found a dealer that'll work with me...

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2017, 05:41 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 24 Likes on 12 Posts
Default I think I found a dealer that'll work with me...

I decided I was getting ignored by the local dealer so I send out a blast to 6 Bay Area dealers and after some interesting offers, I found one who A) has allocation, B) will take my order with zero down, C) will honor the ACNA 6% off MSRP and D) will honor the current MF when I take delivery.

I know it sounds too good to be true so I won't jinx it until they finalize the deal and calls me tomorrow, he has my credit info and just wants to make certain I want my Navarra/Magma Red combo...which I really do!

Wish me luck, more info soon...
Old 06-30-2017, 05:44 PM
N8!
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by buickfunnycar
I decided I was getting ignored by the local dealer so I send out a blast to 6 Bay Area dealers and after some interesting offers, I found one who A) has allocation, B) will take my order with zero down, C) will honor the ACNA 6% off MSRP and D) will honor the current MF when I take delivery.

I know it sounds too good to be true so I won't jinx it until they finalize the deal and calls me tomorrow, he has my credit info and just wants to make certain I want my Navarra/Magma Red combo...which I really do!

Good Luck!!'
Old 07-01-2017, 02:56 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by buickfunnycar

That's great. Eventually you find a dealer who is sincere. If you have good credit you don't really need a downpayment on your order.. They don't cash the check anyway.
Nice going Buick!
Now the wait starts..
Old 07-01-2017, 05:34 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 30 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Damon44
That's great. Eventually you find a dealer who is sincere. If you have good credit you don't really need a downpayment on your order.. They don't cash the check anyway.
Nice going Buick!
Now the wait starts..
idk my dealer charged my visa the $1k deposit the day I ordered my car.
Old 07-01-2017, 05:37 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Just the fact that they don't take deposits...especially on this color combo that would scare some people...amazes me.

Will update today when I hear more...I will say, every Audi dealer I spoke with yesterday says they were slammed with month end and quarter end business...guess that's good!
Old 07-02-2017, 11:43 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Audi/San Francisco is the Winner...!

I must say...I'm very impressed with this dealer so far.

After complete transparency through every step so far and an internet manager who updates me daily (and even more often than that), today I received the lease numbers with 4 options (which look right in line) as well as the build sheet details on an incoming unit which they are changing the interior to Magma Red...so it looks like we're all set.

Like our recent home re-fi which drove us crazy through Chase but then went as smooth as silk when we went through our local credit union...this transaction seems too good to be true...compared to the run around I was getting from the local dealer.

So in 3 days total, I now have a car on order with no down payment.

Woo Hoo! If any of you Bay Area peeps are looking for the right dealer and right salesperson to take care of your needs, please message me and I'll give you all the contact information.
Old 07-02-2017, 01:05 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 77 Likes on 64 Posts

Well done Buick!

My dealer also never took a deposit, although I had a sedate color combination, I simply paid in full just before I left for Germany.
Old 07-02-2017, 01:26 PM
N8!
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

Once you finalize, how long is your wait?
Old 07-02-2017, 01:37 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by N8!
Once you finalize, how long is your wait..?
Supposedly 3 months time frame from order date to delivery but my salesperson told me that all Audi factories shut down for 3 weeks in August so he says more like 4 months.

I'll be out of the country in November until the 6th and my ACNA membership activates on the 12th so I really don't/can't take delivery before then...no room to put it.