Notices
Audi allroad Discussion forum for the original Audi allroad

03 a6 allroad

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2016, 09:03 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 03 a6 allroad

After having some probs with air suspension changed compressor all worked well for 3 days then no elec power at all took to Audi and they said there are 2 inline fuses , power at relay but none at compressor Audi diagnosis the suspension would not talk to there laptop so at present it is on my drive not going anywhere can someone please enlighten me. Dan
Old 07-04-2016, 06:49 AM
AudiWorld Member

SO the car has no power at all, or just the suspension control module will not communicate?
Old 07-04-2016, 07:21 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by MrKid
SO the car has no power at all, or just the suspension control module will not communicate?
That's right before I put the new compressor on all the suspension lights on dashboard worked but car didn't raise as compressor was shot. Changed compressor all worked fine for 3 days then lights went out on dash and car lowered took to Audi they said there computer is communicating with main ecu but not suspension control they told me that there are 2 inline fuses on line but couldn't tell me location there advice was leave car with them and they will physically find fault but charge me 4 to 5 hundred Dan
Old 07-04-2016, 01:25 PM
AudiWorld Member

I'm sure they would love for you to leave the car. I'm unsure of any fuses, but I would check the obvious connections and relays. Maybe someone else on here knows of inline fuses.
Old 07-04-2016, 07:31 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

chances are the susp. module committed suicide.
it throws a 65535 code
Old 07-04-2016, 08:37 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Thank you for that so that is what I need the suspension module where is that located on the car so I can get a part number as I don't want to change all the suspension to spring and coil many thanks Dan
Old 07-05-2016, 04:45 AM
AudiWorld Member

Do you have access to Vag-Com? That would be the best way to check the module.

It is located in the rear cargo compartment, driver's side, above the navigation unit. When you remove the panel, check the ground. When I removed mine, I could see where someone took a grinder to the surface of the tire well to make a better mating surface.
Old 07-11-2016, 06:59 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Well had the compressor changed the relay changed and also now the brain that sits in the panel at rear on drivers side and still nothing . Any ideas . There was a problem with the temperature sensor the one fixed to side of compressor but fix that I think so any ideas guys please
Old 07-11-2016, 09:44 AM
AudiWorld Member

Start with the basics. If you put direct power to the compressor, does it kick on?
Old 07-11-2016, 11:44 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Yes compressor works straight off battery light on suspension up down comes on for about 5 seconds only bottom light then goes out also if you disconnect small plug on module in back all lights on suspension control on dash come on but no compressor

Quick Reply: 03 a6 allroad