Audi allroad Discussion forum for the original Audi allroad

2002 Allroad - injector wiring diagram - ecu pinout

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2014, 04:24 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default 2002 Allroad - injector wiring diagram - ecu pinout

I have open circuit on injector 1 N30.
Want to check continuity from injector plug to ECU.
Can some post wiring diagram for the injectors, wire colors to ECU, ECU pinout (what pin numbers for the injector signal)?
Old 11-13-2014, 05:09 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default wiring diagram

Originally Posted by vtraudt
I have open circuit on injector 1 N30.
Want to check continuity from injector plug to ECU.
Can some post wiring diagram for the injectors, wire colors to ECU, ECU pinout (what pin numbers for the injector signal)?
Hope this helps
Attached Images   

Last edited by amiram; 11-15-2014 at 06:47 AM.
Old 11-13-2014, 05:14 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by amiram
Hope this helps
File too small to read.
Can you email to info@kraftwerkturbo.com
?
Old 12-10-2017, 01:32 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

File too small to read.
Can you email to info@kraftwerkturbo.com
?
Hi, I hope you don't mind me messaging you. I saw your post from 2014 about the Audi Allroad ECU / injector wiring diagram. I have an Audi A6 2.5 TDI Quattro 2002 which is turning over but not firing up. The mechanic who is working on the car is looking for a wiring diagram that shows the pin codes so he can check the continuity between the engine fuel pump and the engine ECU. I wondered if the wiring diagrams that are posted on this thread would help up and if the good quality diagrams we're emailed to you. I hope you don't mind me asking and any help would be really much appreciated. Many thanks.
Old 12-10-2017, 03:35 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Can you tell me what ECU teh 2.5TDI is using? From other cars with gas and diesel engines, I have found that the ECU is ENTIRELY different, often even from a different manufacturer.

The ECU used in the gas A6 is a Bosch Me7.1 or Me7.1.1 or Me7.5 (forgot which 2 of the 3).
Find out what your ECU number is; I should be able to get a pin out and/or wiring diagram.
Old 12-10-2017, 03:46 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Can you tell me what ECU teh 2.5TDI is using? From other cars with gas and diesel engines, I have found that the ECU is ENTIRELY different, often even from a different manufacturer.

The ECU used in the gas A6 is a Bosch Me7.1 or Me7.1.1 or Me7.5 (forgot which 2 of the 3).
Find out what your ECU number is; I should be able to get a pin out and/or wiring diagram.
Hi, many thanks for your message, that's much appreciated. The garage where the car is, is closed today so I'll find out tomorrow morning and let you. Thank you.
Old 12-10-2017, 04:16 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

I did a quick search, and as suspected, the 2.5TDI is using an entirely different ECU. Still a Bosch, but NOT from the Me7xxx series.
Most I found where called EDC15 or similar.
I have NOTHING on those ECU, and you will likely not find much info here in the US (no 2.5TDI engines around).
Sorry for not being able to help in your case.
Old 12-10-2017, 04:32 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

I did a quick search, and as suspected, the 2.5TDI is using an entirely different ECU. Still a Bosch, but NOT from the Me7xxx series.
Most I found where called EDC15 or similar.
I have NOTHING on those ECU, and you will likely not find much info here in the US (no 2.5TDI engines around).
Sorry for not being able to help in your case.
Hi, many thanks for checking anyway and letting me know. Thanks for you replying again, much appreciated.
Old 12-10-2017, 06:55 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default Fault codes

Originally Posted by Wart_Hog
Hi, I hope you don't mind me messaging you. I saw your post from 2014 about the Audi Allroad ECU / injector wiring diagram. I have an Audi A6 2.5 TDI Quattro 2002 which is turning over but not firing up. The mechanic who is working on the car is looking for a wiring diagram that shows the pin codes so he can check the continuity between the engine fuel pump and the engine ECU. I wondered if the wiring diagrams that are posted on this thread would help up and if the good quality diagrams we're emailed to you. I hope you don't mind me asking and any help would be really much appreciated. Many thanks.
Is there any fault codes ?
Old 12-10-2017, 07:08 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by amiram
Is there any fault codes ?
Hi, thanks for your message. The mechanic who's trying to fix the car can connect to the ECU and see it but can't get any error codes from it, he's using a Snap on system (probably not ideal but I can't get the car anywhere that has a VAG system. He's sure the problem lies between the ECU and the fuel pump so we're looking for an ECU wiring a diagram that shows Pin Code data for the ECU to check the continuity between the ECU and the fuel pump. I hope that makes sense, I'm not very technical but desperate to get my car running as it's been off the road for over a month. Thanks again for your message and any help, it's much appreciated.