Sign in using an external account
|Audi allroad Discussion forum for the original Audi allroad|
|Welcome to AudiWorld Forums!|
Welcome to AudiWorld.com.
You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the AudiWorld Forums community today!
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Display Modes|
|11-23-2002, 09:49 PM||#1|
AudiWorld Senior MemberAccount #: 26691
Join Date: Oct 2001
THE 402 MOD: Audi allroad suspension adjustment how-to
|11-23-2002, 10:21 PM||#2|
AudiWorld Super UserAccount #: 26507
Join Date: Oct 2001
very well put together.........Thanks!
|11-23-2002, 11:15 PM||#3|
Junior MemberAccount #: 35516
Join Date: Apr 2002
Good job... Great write up..
'02 S4 Sedan MT6 APR 2+
'04 A4 Avant 3.0 Ultrasport
'72 911T 2.4
* 2nd '03 ND Charity Car Show
|11-23-2002, 11:43 PM||#4|
AudiWorld Super UserAccount #: 37958
Join Date: May 2002
Fantastic! Thanks for the detailed info.
|11-24-2002, 12:29 AM||#5|
Junior MemberAccount #: 22227
Join Date: Jul 2001
Bra-Vo! Neb! Excellent post! You should be working for AudiWorld.com! 8-)
(Formerly known as allroadguy)
Two '05 E60's, 0ne '02 TDI, one '03 MINI
|11-24-2002, 04:30 AM||#6|
AudiWorld Super UserAccount #: 32631
Join Date: Feb 2002
awesome detail Neb!!!! Put it in .pdf and file it in the Tech section.
- C5 Avant - "the Beast" (Ha!!)
- 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring (Nav, Sirius, Bluetooth, Xenon, TPMS, ParkSense, DVD Changer - basically loaded)
- 2003 Vespa ET2 (modified exhaust and carb -- so I can max out at 45MPH)
- John Deere Gator (4x2) for the boy
As of November 2006:
(Definition: An item that provides a specific function - in a cyclical nature - and can be removed very..very easily.)
1) OEM winter floor mats
2) OEM rubber trunk mat and cargo net
3) VW Touareg cigarette lighter flashlight
4) Thule roof bars with Evolution 1200 roof box
(Definition: A [bolt-on/bolt-off] item that enhances the appearance, performance or misc function of your car.)
1) OEM front/rear Euro black Recaro Seats (from a Euro 2003 S6 Avant)
2) OEM HID/Xenon (complete) housings (car never came with the Xenon option from the factory)
3) OEM Euro front/rear (avant) beam-style wiper blades/arms (available via www.vagparts.com)
4) OEM B6 S4 Interior auto-dimming black mirror with compass and on/off button
5) OEM Euro blindspot exterior mirrors
6) OEM S6/4.2 exterior lower door trim
7) OEM S4/S6/S8 aluminum mirror housings
8) OEM Euro rear license plate panel from 2002+ facelift avant (slight MODification to US plate required)
10) OEM Euro RNS-E DVD Navigation system with MP3, SAT control and TV input
11) Dietz 1417 A/V input to RNS-E
12) Blaupunkt ME3 DVD/CD/MP3/TV Tuner with aftermarket amplified TV antenna in windshield
13) OEM Sirius tuner (special version to work with RNS-E)
14) OEM Phatnoise Phatbox MP3 player (trunk mounted) with custom interface cable to allow Sirius tuner and Phatbox to work together -- cool!!
16) BBS RC 17x8 ET35 with Michelin Pilot Sports (summer tires)
17) 2002+ Rear bumper with valance openings for Magnaflow 3" exhaust tips
18) OEM submarine fin roof antenna for SAT / GPS / Cellphone (GSM)
19) OEM Euro gunmetal black avant roof rails
20) 2002+ Climate control faceplate to match faceplate color of RNS-E
21) Walnut wood trim near hazard button (above RNS-E) to match rest of interior wood scheme
22) OEM Euro Avant door panels with integrated sunshades (imported from Germany to match the black leather in my Euro Recaro interior)
23) OEM Euro blacked out front grille (no chrome perimeter)
24) OEM gunmetal black lower rear hatch strip (specific part# for avant vs. sedan)
25) OEM RS6 gunmetal black interior door latches; no need to add any RS6 badges in my car (Thanks Nelson!!!)
26) OEM Euro four spoke walnut wood and black leather (special order via Audi GmbH) multi-function wheel with tip buttons and OEM phone (BT) control
27) Upgraded "618" MF/Tip control module
- rear mounted removable 7" LCD panel
(Definition: Any permenant change to a part or component of your car that you cannot reverse)
1) Tray under armrest to add aux. cigarette lighter
2) OEM avant CD changer bracket MODified (to fit two large CD changers etc) - now I just use it for Phatbox, OEM SAT tuner and OEM BT module.
3) Exhaust tips MODified to add Magna Flow (#35163) 3" dual walled tip
4) Factory wiring behind Sym I to simplify installation/removal of RNS-E
5) MODified glovebox to support fitment of Blaupunkt ME3 (a biatch to install!!)
6) MODified headlight switch bezel for fitment of GALA switch for "video-in-motion" for playing Blaupunkt ME3 through RNSE
7) MODified stock exhaust and had magnaflow 3" tips welded on (see above)
8) MODified rear Euro license plate surround to house 2nd rear foglight (2001 model only came with one from the factory); US license plate needed to be MODified a bit to fit inside the narrow Euro opening.
RNS-E for C5 A6/S6/allroad/RS6 - your quest starts here - (regularly updated)
<a href="http://forums.audiworld.com/a6/msgs/607331.phtml">OEM submarine fin installed on
|11-24-2002, 06:02 AM||#7|
Junior MemberAccount #: 20161
Join Date: May 2001
leave it to a fellow korean too make a great car better and voila! moticimo!
2.7T tip 6-speed wannabee,
everything but the nav. & phone (I know where I am going, it's a guy thing),
GPS III in the glove box to assure my wife of the above comment =^),
black 332mm x 32mm stoptechs with slotted rotors,
245/45 ContiExtremeContact on
thee first ever 18x8.5 RS6 replicas ;^p,
245/50/17 michelin sport A/S (fall/spring)
225/55/17 P10 assimetricos (winter)
winter windshield wipers,
SK 12mm spacers (thanks josh for being honest),
blue H-Sport bars (soft),
402 mod 15mmF/12mmR,
MTM exhaust & lag-free,
MTM Sport Y-Brace,
Bosch Sport 110 BPVs,
hardwired RED passport 8500 x50 and BCT-12 scanner,
Prodiag 1.08.02 with palm Zire 71,
new front euro license plate cover with no drill holes.
stainless steel grill strips,
20% Llumar tint all around,
OEM rear side door sunshades,
tinted tail-lights, (thanks neb! i0i)
activated 2nd rear foglight,
every bulb replaced with polarg,
weathertech cargo mat,
debadged thule visionbox (discontinued model),
thule bigmouths on the sides,
stubby antenna (rack on)
euro antenna (rack off)
bike on rack mod,
stolen again! now on the third pair of audi valve stem caps,
debadged audi sport license plate surround,
leather eddie baur car seat and an
Audi onesie 18M for zach,
wife, 2 dogs, and now my allroad is alldone.
|11-24-2002, 06:07 AM||#8|
Junior MemberAccount #: 29984
Join Date: Dec 2001
Looking forward to trying that out, Thanks!
|11-24-2002, 07:14 AM||#9|
AudiWorld Super UserAccount #: 23312
Join Date: Aug 2001
Great write-up, Neb...
...much more user-friendly than that confusing recipe in the Bentley manual. I might just have to get me a VAG-COM tool.
Now you know why high-school English classes assign term papers -- for real-world practice! HPH
Howard Hanson, BocaRaton/EstesPark
Sadly, the allroad is gone,
and I still miss it.
|11-24-2002, 07:35 AM||#10|
AudiWorld Senior MemberAccount #: 26691
Join Date: Oct 2001
Hmm, I wonder. I see that they made screen03.jpg an "offtopic" jpg, but...
the screenshot is actually of the login code. I wonder if
a) they thought it was a vag program unlock code
b) if login codes for higher end mods via vag shouldn't be posted
I've emailed firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
|adjusting, allroad, audi, basic, cigarette, et2, forum, lighter, mirrors, mod, mods, setting, suspension, vagcom, vespa|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:39 AM.