Audi allroad Discussion forum for the original Audi allroad

allroad rear cargo cover

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 08:11 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default allroad rear cargo cover

Hi guys,

I lost my cargo cover. Just put it on the curb while loading car in IKEA and ...forgot to put it back. Long story short if somebody has one extra in GOOD shape and its dark gray (believe part number is 4B9-863-553-G-94H), please PM me.

A.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:57 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry to hear about your very expensive loss. You might want to try one of the breakers, like Shokan.
Good luck.
Old 01-09-2011, 02:22 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Check car-part.com

I had to source one, too. In case no one here has one for sale affordably, I found a few around $75 from junkyards I located using car-parts.com searching for A6 or allroad wagons for parts.

Double check to be sure that the roller cover includes the passenger side's 'lever' end cap, these sometimes are taken off separately from the end of the roller cover since they break easily. That's about a $35 part from dealer (genuine audivwparts.com) if that side's end cap is gone.

I had good luck from Inter City in Ohio, I found them by going onto car-parts.com, and searching for Audi allroad interior trim. Maryann was great to deal with.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:55 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks I really don't know how the original owner lost hers. ill be ordering one soon, thanks for the end caps tip.
Old 01-20-2011, 11:07 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

I paid $250 to ROBERTSON'S AUTO SALVAGE 800-551-7000 in MASSACHUSETTS in great shape.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:16 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

thats is overpaid, they run much cheaper than this as a second hand of course.
Old 02-25-2011, 10:59 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by zawa
Hi guys,

I lost my cargo cover. Just put it on the curb while loading car in IKEA and ...forgot to put it back. Long story short if somebody has one extra in GOOD shape and its dark gray (believe part number is 4B9-863-553-G-94H), please PM me.

A.
If you haven't sourced one yet I have black covers (both cargo and net type) from 99 A6 Avant complete and excellent condition. $50@ plus shipping. RAJ
Old 02-28-2011, 01:06 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by nalarj
If you haven't sourced one yet I have black covers (both cargo and net type) from 99 A6 Avant complete and excellent condition. $50@ plus shipping. RAJ
If he doesn't respond shoot me a msg.. I am curious though, will an A6 avant cargo cover fit the same as an allroad one? I purchased this allroad used and they lady had lost it.
Old 03-07-2011, 04:33 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Cargo cover is sold. Retractable screen is still available. A6 should fit allroad without issue as interiors on both were virtually the same. Thanks for your interest. RAJ
Old 03-10-2011, 06:22 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Beware broken retainer fingers:
when the cover has been extended/pulled out to cover your precious groceries, make sure the fingers that catch in the sockets on either side of the hatch opening are intact. I broke one and was initially frustrated by the experience of trying to fix this. I nearly sold the broken cover on ebay. I fortunately found a parts guy patient enough to help me order spare "fingers" to repair it. Approx $30 for a couple of pairs of replacements. Arrived as a plastic bag containing 2 for the left and 2 for the right.

So, you might find a bargain broken cover you can repair yourself.

Quick Reply: allroad rear cargo cover