Notices
Audi allroad Discussion forum for the original Audi allroad

Atlanta vag-com suspension recalibration

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2014, 08:18 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Atlanta vag-com suspension recalibration

Hey I'm on the last leg of getting my allroad back on an actual road. 3 weeks, level sensors, compressor rebuild , countless nights.
I'm in need of someone that has a vag com and knows how to do the susp. Re calibration. I've seen it done appears to take less than 10 min.
If you are in atlanta area and can assist that'd be great. I have cold beer? Or chicken? Will travel to you. I'm in sandy springs.
Thanks
Zach
Old 09-25-2014, 03:40 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Z2023524
Hey I'm on the last leg of getting my allroad back on an actual road. 3 weeks, level sensors, compressor rebuild , countless nights.
I'm in need of someone that has a vag com and knows how to do the susp. Re calibration. I've seen it done appears to take less than 10 min.
If you are in atlanta area and can assist that'd be great. I have cold beer? Or chicken? Will travel to you. I'm in sandy springs.
Thanks
Zach
i cannot help with the VAG com offer affraid, but only advice:

ONLY start the calibration procedure if you have no suspension error light on, and the car must be able to get to level 2. if it cannot get teh level 2 it will cause issues and you cannot complete the procedure easily.

i have had a lot of guys with the car on the bump stops andif they try to start the calibration only with it to fail and lock the system down

the system must work ok, just the car sitting not perfectly level would be a reason to perform this (or to 402 it!! )

hope someone can help you with VCDS

best regards

Andy