Notices
Audi allroad Discussion forum for the original Audi allroad

dash help..

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 11:13 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dash help..

Hi. I'm trying to reassemble the frame below the dash in the center, behind the radio and climate unit. There are some brackets that bolt to the main frame and hang down to either side of the center console tower. under the dash. I can find pictures of every last thing BUT THIS grrrrr. I need the pics or drawings for the stuff BEHIND the radio. climate unit. How does this all go together? I have a couple of brackets a steel round rod with nuts on each end and a flat aluminum bracket that has a tab at each end the mounts on the back of the stereo frame somehow.

2002 A6 allroad Quattro wagon V6 with Symphony stereo and dual digital climate controls.
Old 11-02-2016, 03:42 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Default update

Originally Posted by aslbow
Hi. I'm trying to reassemble the frame below the dash in the center, behind the radio and climate unit. There are some brackets that bolt to the main frame and hang down to either side of the center console tower. under the dash. I can find pictures of every last thing BUT THIS grrrrr. I need the pics or drawings for the stuff BEHIND the radio. climate unit. How does this all go together? I have a couple of brackets a steel round rod with nuts on each end and a flat aluminum bracket that has a tab at each end the mounts on the back of the stereo frame somehow.

2002 A6 allroad Quattro wagon V6 with Symphony stereo and dual digital climate controls.
I managed to put it all together except the bottom edge of the climate control section keeps swinging in towards the firewall. What keeps that locked in place? Also the ashtray wont stay closed.
Old 11-02-2016, 06:56 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Discovered VAG links...never mind, got it. lol.