Audi allroad Discussion forum for the original Audi allroad

The list goes on

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2016, 05:03 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The list goes on

Hello again friends,
I'll start by admitting that this post once existed as a long eloquent account of automotive troubleshooting until I carelessly deleted it; that being said I'll keep it short. I broke a small price of plastic that looks like a fuel diaphragm of sorts and I can't buy a new one if I don't know what it is. It's connected to the grey box which I would guess is a pump of some kind.

It's located to the right of the y pipe on the drivers side of the fuel rail, hope you guys can help,
Thanks.
Old 01-21-2016, 08:24 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

check valve p/n 078611933B
everyone breaks it at some point

Old 01-25-2016, 08:24 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PaperToast for the win! Thank you for the input, it has been immensely helpful. With everything running smoothly for the time being, I thought Id see if anyone had any information regarding my latest aspirations. Just a few months after I bought the Allroad I decided to swap the floaty air system for a set of springs. At first I was thrilled with the way the car handled but in terms of aesthetics I felt the car sat a bit too high. After a new set of new wheels it was even worse, although the wheels were bigger, the tires had a much sleeker profile so there was an alarming amount of space in the wheel wells. I actually ended up being able to cut about an inch and a half out of this setup but that hardly fixed the problem. Following the stage 3 build I feel more than ever that she needs a stance to match whats under the hood. Essentially I need more low and I don't want to go with air because I'm interested in a stiff, corner hungry ride that I feel a set of bags will fail to satisfy. Although my interweb browsing hasn't been overwhelmingly meticulous I have yet to find a bolt on coilover setup for the allroad. I'm fine with a bit of work so if any modifications have to be made that's fine, I'm just looking for some exiting ideas. If anyone possesses such knowledge, feel free to enlighten me.