Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

Euro Delivery with kids

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2017, 07:44 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Euro Delivery with kids

Hi,

I just got confirmation on my order of our first Audi (a Q7) for Euro Delivery in late spring! Can't wait! The whole family (wife and kids 6 and 3) will be there.

Has anyone done a Euro Delivery with their kids? Any tips? Must-dos (or must-avoids) in Ingolstadt with kids? If you've done this, have you brought car seats, got them from Audi, or a third party car seat rental?

My dealer doesn't do a lot of Euro Deliveries, so I'm not sure how reliable their information will be.

Thanks for any advice, and I will definitely share my own experiences for others.
Old 01-16-2017, 10:21 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kevinboater
Hi,

I just got confirmation on my order of our first Audi (a Q7) for Euro Delivery in late spring! Can't wait! The whole family (wife and kids 6 and 3) will be there.

Has anyone done a Euro Delivery with their kids? Any tips? Must-dos (or must-avoids) in Ingolstadt with kids? If you've done this, have you brought car seats, got them from Audi, or a third party car seat rental?

My dealer doesn't do a lot of Euro Deliveries, so I'm not sure how reliable their information will be.

Thanks for any advice, and I will definitely share my own experiences for others.
Welcome to ED forum.
Check my post here