Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

European delivery in Canada

Old 04-28-2014, 05:05 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default European delivery in Canada

I hope this hasn't been answered before. I did search. I am looking at ordering a 2015 SQ5 through ED but I cant seem to get a solid answer whether it is available to Canadians. I talked to Audi Canada today but the rep was very uninformed about what ED was. I also called one of the dealers in Toronto that had a FAQ section that included info on ED but they also had no idea about it.

Can someone please help me. I know my wife will be disappointed if we can't go through with ED.
Old 04-29-2014, 09:18 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tysonm
I hope this hasn't been answered before. I did search. I am looking at ordering a 2015 SQ5 through ED but I cant seem to get a solid answer whether it is available to Canadians. I talked to Audi Canada today but the rep was very uninformed about what ED was. I also called one of the dealers in Toronto that had a FAQ section that included info on ED but they also had no idea about it.

Can someone please help me. I know my wife will be disappointed if we can't go through with ED.
I send e-mail to AUDI USA ED, but not sure if they can answer for AUDI Canada.
You need to call to AUDI Canada headquarter and ask them.
I never herd about Canada ED, sorry.
Edit: Just get e-mail from Audi US

As the Audi European Delivery program is a US-based Sales program, it is limited to US dealers and residents in possession of a US-issued social security number. The Audi of America program is not available to dealers or residents outside of the USA.

Last edited by TIME89; 04-29-2014 at 10:11 AM.
Old 04-29-2014, 06:11 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

That is ridiculous. I know my wife will be very disappointed. As will I because I really wanted to drive on the Nurburgring. I plan to order a 2015 SQ5 white with Black optics.

I do hope in the future this becomes available to Canadians.
Old 06-03-2014, 09:46 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

I am looking to order an S5 and was wondering about European Delivery for Canadians so I sent an email. The response I got was - "we are evaluating the program at the moment, and hope to launch it sometime in the near future." I then asked if they could elaborate on what was meant by "near future" and the reply was - "Unfortunately, we do not have an exact time frame for the launch of the European delivery in Canada."
Here is the customer service rep's email address if you want to send a message.
Sabrina.SaintPierre@audi.ca
The more people show interest, maybe they will make European delivery available to us.
Old 06-04-2014, 07:44 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by INNYorAUDI?
I am looking to order an S5 and was wondering about European Delivery for Canadians so I sent an email. The response I got was - "we are evaluating the program at the moment, and hope to launch it sometime in the near future." I then asked if they could elaborate on what was meant by "near future" and the reply was - "Unfortunately, we do not have an exact time frame for the launch of the European delivery in Canada."
Here is the customer service rep's email address if you want to send a message.
Sabrina.SaintPierre@audi.ca
The more people show interest, maybe they will make European delivery available to us.
Welcome to AudiWorld ED Forum!
Old 02-20-2017, 01:28 PM
AudiWorld Member

Any update as to if this is now available for Canadians?
Old 02-20-2017, 02:21 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

As far as I know (and I inquired before placing an order for my '16 S5), No ED for Canadians. BMW, yes. I believe even MB Canada offers ED for Canadians.