Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

European Delivery Price Negotiation

Old 07-06-2015, 02:34 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by boothguy

BMW's information states that the discount is 7%, and if you walk into your local dealership, they'll undoubtedly tell you the same thing. But if you know the right questions to ask and the right people to ask them of, you can hit the higher mark without breaking a sweat. The model-dependent $500-1,000 rebate that BMWCCA members get is also part of the calculation, or at least it was for me.
Does Audi have a rebate program that is similar to the one that members of the BMWCCA get? Does one need to join the Audi CCA to get the rebate? And for how long does one need to be a member to get the rebate? Thanks.

CarSwami
Old 07-06-2015, 05:21 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 92 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by CarSwami
Does Audi have a rebate program that is similar to the one that members of the BMWCCA get? Does one need to join the Audi CCA to get the rebate? And for how long does one need to be a member to get the rebate? Thanks.

CarSwami
Yes. The Audi Club of North America (ACNA) offers a 6% discount to their members (most models are eligible and most dealers honor it). There is a 6 month waiting period for the discount which is waived if you pay for a lifetime membership. While it can be combined with any loyalty discounts, it cannot be used with the 6% Supplier discount or the 5% ED program. Note that the dealer pays 4% of the 6% discount and AOA contributes the balance.
Old 07-06-2015, 09:17 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by boothguy

I've also done a Volvo OSD, and The Spousal Unit is leaning heavily toward an Audi A6 as the Volvo's replacement next Spring. So if we ED that one, I'll just have to suck it up on the lack of the higher discounts.
Double ED? - we thinking to replace my 330i with 428i GC next September.
So far preliminary route:
Munich(2 or 3 night) -Fussen(1)-Bershtagen(1)-Verona(1)-Florence(1)-Sienna(2)- Rome(2)-Santa Margherita Ligure (1) - Villefranche-sur-Mer (3)-drop off Nice and fly home.

We may add a day to any of this places.
Was very impress with Gran Coupe during last BMW event.
Attached Images    
Old 07-07-2015, 06:51 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by snagitseven
Yes. The Audi Club of North America (ACNA) offers a 6% discount to their members (most models are eligible and most dealers honor it). There is a 6 month waiting period for the discount which is waived if you pay for a lifetime membership. While it can be combined with any loyalty discounts, it cannot be used with the 6% Supplier discount or the 5% ED program. Note that the dealer pays 4% of the 6% discount and AOA contributes the balance.
Thanks for the quick response. I think that I am going to sign up for the ACNA now so that I am eligible for the 6% discount next year when I am ready to do an ED on the Q7. Is it fair for me to assume that since the ACNA discount is 6%, most people who are eligible for it would prefer to do it than take the 5% ED discount?

CarSwami
Old 07-07-2015, 07:14 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Thanks for the quick response. I think that I am going to sign up for the ACNA now so that I am eligible for the 6% discount next year when I am ready to do an ED on the Q7. Is it fair for me to assume that since the ACNA discount is 6%, most people who are eligible for it would prefer to do it than take the 5% ED discount?

CarSwami
The ACNA discount cannot be used with an ED. Only the standard ED 5%.
Old 07-07-2015, 07:57 AM
AudiWorld Member

Okay, I think that I understand it now! So is there an advantage of becoming a member of the ACNA if one is only interested in an ED? Thanks for patiently answering all my questions!

CarSwami
Old 07-07-2015, 08:43 AM
AudiWorld Member

Are you sure? I've seen a number of people claim they got that, and so far my dealer seems to be okay with it for mine as well (but won't know until later this month for sure).

I'll keep everyone updated on my experience.
Old 07-11-2015, 06:53 PM
AudiWorld Member

The ACNA discount cannot be used with an ED.
+1, correct
Old 07-11-2015, 07:44 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Okay, I think that I understand it now! So is there an advantage of becoming a member of the ACNA if one is only interested in an ED? Thanks for patiently answering all my questions!
CarSwami
There are additional benefits like discounts on parts from various sources and they hold different kinds of events by your regional chapter as well as a periodic magazine. Also, if you maintain your membership, the 6% discount will likely be good for years to come for your next car.
Old 08-07-2015, 09:29 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

According this this document - Audi publicly states 5% (see footnote on second page)
http://www.audiusa.com/content/dam/a...y-brochure.pdf

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: European Delivery Price Negotiation