Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

European Delivery Price Negotiation

Old 08-10-2015, 05:33 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't forget that the competitive discount or loyalty discount if offered at the time can also go on top of the 5%.
Old 08-10-2015, 06:30 AM
AudiWorld Member

Like others I was only able to get the 5% + loyalty discount
Old 09-20-2015, 07:48 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by snagitseven
While it can be combined with any loyalty discounts, it cannot be used with the 6% Supplier discount or the 5% ED program. Note that the dealer pays 4% of the 6% discount and AOA contributes the balance.
Can the 6% supplier discount be used with the 5% ED discount?
Old 09-21-2015, 09:38 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by acturater
Can the 6% supplier discount be used with the 5% ED discount?
Sorry, no.
Old 09-22-2015, 06:21 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Buckwheat2088
Sorry, no.
Most dealers will give 6% plus other incentives, such as AudiCare, free inspections, etc. Loyalty also is used, but no AudiClub discounts.
Old 09-22-2015, 07:55 AM
AudiWorld Member

I got loyalty discount as well for my TT Roadster together with the 5% off MSRP. Got a slight discount on LoJack, other than that nothing really.
Old 10-04-2015, 07:26 AM
AudiWorld Member

I got a quote from my Audi dealer - 10% off MSRP for an SQ5 Euro delivery! How they can do that - I don't know...

Isn't that their entire profit ??
Old 01-30-2016, 05:03 AM
AudiWorld Member

I'm about ready to pull the trigger on a 2017 Q7 for ED. One question:

When are loyalty and conquest discounts (or other incentives) applied to the price of a ED vehicle?

With standard delivery here in the US, these discounts and incentives are applied at the time of delivery which is also when the car is paid for. But with ED, I have to pay for the car several weeks before I go to Europe and take delivery of the car.

So would I receive these discounts (or any other available discounts and incentives active at the time) at the time of payment for the ED car? Or when it is delivered in Germany? Or redelivered stateside in US? If they are applied at redelivery does that mean the car dealership would refund money to me after I paid for the car several weeks earlier?
Old 01-30-2016, 10:04 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NPKR

When are loyalty and conquest discounts (or other incentives) applied to the price of a ED vehicle?

With standard delivery here in the US, these discounts and incentives are applied at the time of delivery which is also when the car is paid for. But with ED, I have to pay for the car several weeks before I go to Europe and take delivery of the car.

So would I receive these discounts (or any other available discounts and incentives active at the time) at the time of payment for the ED car? Or when it is delivered in Germany? Or redelivered stateside in US? If they are applied at redelivery does that mean the car dealership would refund money to me after I paid for the car several weeks earlier?
at the time of payment for the ED car
Old 02-01-2016, 04:34 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by NPKR

When I bought mine in late 2014, the dealer said either the conquest or the loyalty discount could apply, not both.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: European Delivery Price Negotiation