Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

Just finished BMW ED, now thinking to start an Audi ED

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2015, 10:20 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just finished BMW ED, now thinking to start an Audi ED

Hi all,

i am new here, just came back from Europe for few days.
i just got a bmw M4 ED and already thinking to do another one, but buying another car brand.
one thing for Audi is i love SQ5 a lot.

now i am trying to do some comparison between bmw ED and Audi ED.

bmw only covers you the insurance and one trip of free limo service from munich airport. no hotel, plane ticket, etc... but i managed to get a very health discount, about 11% off from MSRP, and very good lease rate.

how about audi??
Old 04-30-2015, 04:35 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Garlicbun
Hi all,

i just got a bmw M4 ED and already thinking to do another one, but buying another car brand.

bmw only covers you the insurance and one trip of free limo service from munich airport. no hotel, plane ticket, etc... but i managed to get a very health discount, about 11% off from MSRP, and very good lease rate.

how about audi??
https://www.audiworld.com/forums/aud...ished-2870573/
Old 05-02-2015, 07:00 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Garlicbun
Hi all,

how about audi??
I only have direct experience with Audi from last Fall with our S4 delivery, but did consider the other brands. Don't expect the same discounts with Audi. The dealers will only offer the discount from Audi and the competitive brand discount if then available. You may be able to negotiate a few smaller dealer installed options, but not much more. Audi lease rates are not subsidized nearly as well as with BMW. You would also lose a month of the lease by paying for it the month the car is in transit back home. Better to plan a purchase.

The experience from Audi was great. The hotel the night before at Munich Airport was fantastic along with the limo ride to the factory from there the next morning. The day at Audi was very nice and included the museum, factory tour, and anything you want all day at the very nice cafeteria. The actual personalized delivery of your car is also very nice.

Also note that Audi does not include free service on the car as BMW does. Only the first oil change is included. You may be able to negotiate at least part of the price for Audi Care from your dealer as part of your deal.

Audi is unable to load European maps into the GPS navigation system so they will loan you a dash top Garmin which works quite well. The Sirius/XM radio will not work there nor will the 3g mobile hotspot. They will loan you a cord to connect your iPhone or Android device for music or you can just stream Bluetooth music to the car from your device. Of course, the radio will also work fine with the slightly different system over there.