Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

Post Your Question(s) to Audi ED Department here

Old 04-28-2015, 11:51 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by piotroosh
I did ED in '11, and I'm thinking about doing it again this year. This is a last-minute decision, and I'm not sure if we have enough time to get everything done in time.
We will be in Germany on 7/24. It's only 3 months away.
I still need some time to research which model I want etc. So my question is.. what would be my ED order deadline? Is 2-2.5 months enough?
Usually we need 3-4 months notice, but I’d be happy to put the customer in touch with a dealer. Once we receive the commission number, I can find out from distribution whether a 7/24 delivery date is possible.

Regards,

Stephanie
Old 05-15-2015, 10:00 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TIME89
Ask Stephanie
Stephanie Simpson
European Delivery

Audi of America, Inc.
Marketing
2200 Ferdinand Porsche Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
United States of America

-------------------

Post your question here to AUDI ED department and I will be post answer to here as soon as I get them answered by Stephanie.

1. Do you know when the 2016 Q7 TDI Prestige will be available for European Delivery.

2. Did AUDI allow ED owners skip first payment if car was leased from AUDI financial services?
3. Do you know when the 2016 Audi R8 will be available for European Delivery?
Old 05-16-2015, 09:50 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default AUDI Q7

Does anyone know when the 2016 AUDI Q7 will be released in Germany. I am planning on Euro Delivery around August this year.

Hello,

MY15 Q7 production is completely full, and no further orders and/or changes can be made at this time. In addition, there will be no MY16 Q7, and the MY17 Q7 start of ordering will be October. While ordering will start in October, actual deliveries in Germany will not take place until January.

Thanks,
Stephanie Simpson
European Delivery
Old 05-18-2015, 06:47 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by RSJonny
3. Do you know when the 2016 Audi R8 will be available for European Delivery?
RSJonny, Here is answer from Stephanie:
Good Morning,

There will be no MY 16 R8.
Estimated timing for ordering a MY17 R8 is December. We do not have information yet on when it will be released though.

Regards,
Stephanie

Last edited by TIME89; 05-18-2015 at 06:59 AM.
Old 08-07-2015, 09:32 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

2 Questions (thanks in advance)?
What is the typical lead time for ordering via ED (I'm looking a the SQ5)?

Also, my current lease (different brand) is up in April 2016 - at what point does the manufacturing changeover to 2017 models?
Old 08-09-2015, 03:17 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

On a normal model year change over production starts around July. ED can happen in late July or early August. However, if the model is being refreshed/redesigned that time can be moved forward or backward.

Lead time is usually 3 months. However, availability of models in high demand (ex: SQ5) might lengthen that.

Best to check with a dealer (find a Sales rep that's done a few EDs) to answer those questions.

Best of luck!
Old 08-27-2015, 05:58 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default A3 TDI update?

Still keeping fingers crossed for another A3 TDI sportwagon to match the one we already have. Husband getting desperate, about to go buy a BMW which is not what he really wants.

Any further news?

Thanks,
Edna

Originally Posted by TIME89
Good Afternoon,

No information has been released yet regarding the release of the A3 Sport-Wagon TDI. There is a possibility it may come next year.

Regards,

Stephanie
Old 03-07-2016, 06:12 AM
AudiWorld Member

Hi Stephanie

I'm thinking of getting a Q7 diesel sometime in the spring of 2017 when the new model becomes available based upon one of your earlier responses. But I have a question for you. Has there been any impact on diesel vehicles made by Audi as a result of the Volkswagen emissions scandal? I've not heard or read anything about any impact on Audi, but I just wanted to check with you to see if the fallout has affected Audi. Thanks for your help.

Also, can you recommend a dealer in Maryland (Montgomery or Frederick counties) that have experience doing ED's. I would prefer to go to a dealer who has done a few ED's and knows the process.

CarSwami
Old 03-08-2016, 07:20 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by CarSwami
Hi Stephanie

I'm thinking of getting a Q7 diesel sometime in the spring of 2017 when the new model becomes available based upon one of your earlier responses. But I have a question for you. Has there been any impact on diesel vehicles made by Audi as a result of the Volkswagen emissions scandal? I've not heard or read anything about any impact on Audi, but I just wanted to check with you to see if the fallout has affected Audi. Thanks for your help.

Also, can you recommend a dealer in Maryland (Montgomery or Frederick counties) that have experience doing ED's. I would prefer to go to a dealer who has done a few ED's and knows the process.

CarSwami
This morning from Stephanie

Hello,

Is it possible to have the customer email me directly regarding this question (to the European Delivery mailbox)? I can then give them a call.

Thanks,
Stephanie

Stephanie Simpson
Experiential Marketing Coordinator
I will send you her e-mail to your PM
Old 04-18-2016, 11:02 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default ED 2017 Q7 customization

I am considering ED of 2017 Q7. I have a question about customizing certain features. I am interested in the ACC and Top view camera system feature in addition to features available in the base (premium) model. One can get these features only with Premium Plus trim when buying in US or even when doing a custom factory order (with US delivery). Also these features are part of two separate packages - Driver assistance package and vision package. My question is, does Audi provide greater flexibility for European Delivery wherein I can pick and choose features without buying the entire add-on packages (in this case-premium plus + driver assistance package + vision package)?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Post Your Question(s) to Audi ED Department here