Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

So is my local Audi dealer wrong?

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2014, 12:13 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So is my local Audi dealer wrong?

I e-mailed my nearest Audi dealership asking about getting out of my BMW and into an Audi when my lease ends. Since the dealership sells both Audi and BMW I asked if they might be able to waive my BMW lease termination bill of $375.00. I also asked about European Delivery and security deposits on a new lease. This is what he wrote back:

Thank you for your email. I will gather the details on the European Delivery program and include them in my next email. I would not be able to absorb the lease termination fee, I could include it as money in the deal or discount off the car. With Audi I can't do multiple security deposits but we could build the lease with different amounts down.

This contradicts much of what I read elsewhere on this forum. I thought I read that Audi allows up to ten MSDs. And only a fool puts money down on a lease. And that email is almost a week old and still no "Details on the European Delivery program" from him. Should I look elsewhere or direct him to the conflicting information? Unfortunately the guy recommended to me up here in Northeast PA is no longer in sales.
Old 09-26-2014, 07:02 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Gluhwein
I e-mailed my nearest Audi dealership asking about getting out of my BMW and into an Audi when my lease ends. Since the dealership sells both Audi and BMW I asked if they might be able to waive my BMW lease termination bill of $375.00. I also asked about European Delivery and security deposits on a new lease. This is what he wrote back:

Thank you for your email. I will gather the details on the European Delivery program and include them in my next email. I would not be able to absorb the lease termination fee, I could include it as money in the deal or discount off the car. With Audi I can't do multiple security deposits but we could build the lease with different amounts down.

This contradicts much of what I read elsewhere on this forum. I thought I read that Audi allows up to ten MSDs. And only a fool puts money down on a lease. And that email is almost a week old and still no "Details on the European Delivery program" from him. Should I look elsewhere or direct him to the conflicting information? Unfortunately the guy recommended to me up here in Northeast PA is no longer in sales.
Please contact Sarah Toycen
Link
Old 10-05-2014, 07:20 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks - I emailed her but was just directed back to the Audi USA website which finds your closest local dealership. No help. I was hoping somebody on these forums might offer anecdotal advice. It looks like the BMW community is a bit more active regarding advice on their forums.
Old 10-05-2014, 02:52 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Gluhwein
Thanks - I emailed her but was just directed back to the Audi USA website which finds your closest local dealership. No help. I was hoping somebody on these forums might offer anecdotal advice. It looks like the BMW community is a bit more active regarding advice on their forums.
Unfortunately, Audi ED forum has 1/100 of activities of Bimmerfest.