Audi News Forum Discussion of Audi-related news, rumors, information and links to other publications

5 Features of the New Audi RS3

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2016, 09:40 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default 5 Features of the New Audi RS3

5 Features of the New Audi RS3
By Gabriella Massar

What are your thoughts on the new RS3? Share them below!

Old 10-21-2016, 02:44 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quite frankly Audi needs to tak a page from BMW M division book. I think The exterior needs to be tweaked more in regards to more aggressive yet tasteful styling. While Audi cockpits in my opinion are unrivaled when it comes to a sporty very well thought out cockpit I feel another gauge or two would invoke more of the driver connection with the oVerall driving experience. The quilted seating cannot be beat
I believe Audi should also offer an S or RS look ala BMW's m sport. I think the wheels should differ vastly between the S and RS. I don't see enough of the physical difFerences between the S and new RS. While the new RS Is gorgeous I just think they could have done more to make it that much more special
Old 11-22-2016, 04:34 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think the above comment is a matter of taste. Personally, I much prefer Audi to BMW partly because , IMO, BMW's are over-styled and gaudy. The styling quickly becomes dated. Audi is not about boy racer.
Old 12-30-2016, 12:16 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by acadianbob
I think the above comment is a matter of taste. Personally, I much prefer Audi to BMW partly because , IMO, BMW's are over-styled and gaudy. The styling quickly becomes dated. Audi is not about boy racer.
Old 01-08-2017, 10:10 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Should have been the clubsport concept. that is all.
Old 02-01-2017, 09:58 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Interesting
Old 04-25-2017, 08:19 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Steven Simkin
Quite frankly Audi needs to tak a page from BMW M division book. I think The exterior needs to be tweaked more in regards to more aggressive yet tasteful styling. While Audi cockpits in my opinion are unrivaled when it comes to a sporty very well thought out cockpit I feel another gauge or two would invoke more of the driver connection with the oVerall driving experience. The quilted seating cannot be beat
I believe Audi should also offer an S or RS look ala BMW's m sport. I think the wheels should differ vastly between the S and RS. I don't see enough of the physical difFerences between the S and new RS. While the new RS Is gorgeous I just think they could have done more to make it that much more special
Sorry....completely disagree with this. And so do most BMW M owners. I used to own an E92 M3, and we all complained about how stamping an "M" on everything was diluting out what it meant and was just badge whoring.

RS should be exclusive to RS. But I would like to see all RS cars get a little more interior leather and Alcantara roof lining as standard.
The following 2 users liked this post by Vijay:
QuattroB8r (08-15-2021), VWGroup (04-18-2022)
Old 05-09-2017, 10:05 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I love Audi RS3. Here are the top features of this amazing stylish car:

1- Engine is 57 pounds lighter than its predecessor.
2- The sedan is also equipped with an LTE module with Audi Connect, which includes
navigation with Google Earth and Google Street View, as well as information on fuel
prices, the weather, travel and traffic.
3- Increase in output from 360 to 400 horsepower.
Old 05-30-2017, 12:36 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I really wished that the RS3 had wider fender flares like the A3 Clubsport Quattro concept. Also, even though the engine is lighter than it's predecessor, the car is still too nose heavy and therefore will naturally understeer, it's just physics. I wished Audi could've somehow addressed that and make the car more of a 50/50 weight distribution...just my 2 cents.
Old 10-09-2017, 02:35 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default Feature of audi

As there are many new features comes in Audi but the best features which I like is their security and safety features. They are just awesome

http://bestpowerdrills.net/cordless-drills/

Quick Reply: 5 Features of the New Audi RS3