Audi Original "S" Cars Discussion forum for the Audi Audi Ur S4, Ur S6, S2 & RS2

Used to post here unde S4audinut - I have perf. chips

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2015, 09:57 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Used to post here unde S4audinut - I have perf. chips

If anyone out there still hot rods the 20v 5 cylinders I have quite a few custom chips done for my car in a few different states of tune. These chips were done on a dyno in NY by a VW engineer quite a few years ago. These were written for pump gas except for the 500hp chip which had 2 gallons of 110 race gas with 6 gallons of 93 octane. This was done on a KKK k-26/k28 hybrid turbo and I am now familiar with much better options which I will share. These are factory style chip. s equipped with 2 bar (above ambient)sensors and simply plug in to the boards easily. I have multiple boost and fuel chips which are interchangeable to mix from 420-460 on pump and 480-500 on mixed gas. These chips all require a well built engine (forged and balanced internals and a strong oil pump) and some work to the heads with an rs2 cams and better valves with a good 3 angle valve job. The s4 intake will work fine and I used the stock throttle body but I know of better options that would increase horsepower. 1 thing which is difficult to find *and may be the best option) is the Sport Quattro exhaust manifold which besides custom exhaust manifold header is the only way to run at least the 500 number without ruining the head. Believe me I found it out the wrong way. The 420hp can be done with green top Porsche injectors but I used the orange top Porsche injectors for the higher torque/hp tunes. The same flow or greater injectors can also be sourced from RC and Bosch. Any way if anyone wants to know more about this or is interested in this type of thing contact me, I might still be able to get the SW to be able to modify the chips further but I lost my copy but may be able to get it again.
Rod