Audi Original "S" Cars Discussion forum for the Audi Audi Ur S4, Ur S6, S2 & RS2

Wiring Diagram for Power Window Motors and Door Locks

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2012, 01:43 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wiring Diagram for Power Window Motors and Door Locks

Hey guys this may be my first post but I have made sure to do some searching before asking this question.

I recently acquired a 1993 URS4 that has the wiring harness going from the driver's side door to the fuse box completely cut. None of my window or door locks work and it's starting to get hot here, so that would be helpful!

Does anyone have the wiring diagram or have a link/write-up/pictures ANYTHING that may help me stitch it back together? The PO tried to fix it but it's so mangled I can't just match wires...

Thanks in advance!
Old 02-18-2012, 05:50 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

You need access to the 3 volume Bentley manuals (or the CD) and a big shoe to kick somebody in the ***. Sounds like the door was replaced by an idiot.

In the meantime, try this C4 A6 electrical diagram pdf.

http://www.ziomal.itl.pl/motoryzacja...6_schematy.pdf
Old 02-19-2012, 05:33 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

I've scoured the internet looking for the Bentley torrent with no avail unfortunately. I'll check out the diagram you linked though!

The PO had lambo doors, so I've started the long process of putting her back together. Also, will a c4 audi 80 grill work on our cars? I want a badgeless one to clean up the front. I am also disappointed in the lack of aftermarket out there for the exterior of our cars. I want a nice simple lip for the front and only found two. All in all I love the car though!
Old 12-11-2015, 08:24 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by UrS4boy
You need access to the 3 volume Bentley manuals (or the CD) and a big shoe to kick somebody in the ***. Sounds like the door was replaced by an idiot.

In the meantime, try this C4 A6 electrical diagram pdf.

http://www.ziomal.itl.pl/motoryzacja...6_schematy.pdf
Any chance you know where to find this for a 2003 A6? Trying desperately to jump the passenger front window up because it's cold outside and the comfort control unit is fried so the window does what it wants, when it wants, and most of the time it wants to be down. Please help! Lol. Thanks.
Old 12-12-2015, 07:35 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Austin4x
Any chance you know where to find this for a 2003 A6? Trying desperately to jump the passenger front window up because it's cold outside and the comfort control unit is fried so the window does what it wants, when it wants, and most of the time it wants to be down. Please help! Lol. Thanks.
You might want to read this post from another forum, detailing the investigation and minor repair of window control modules : CLICK HERE
Old 12-12-2015, 01:15 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by UrS4boy
You might want to read this post from another forum, detailing the investigation and minor repair of window control modules : CLICK HERE
Thank you, but my issue is at the motor, in the door. I need to track down the wiring at the actual motor. I know the issue causing the problem is the comfort control unit under the passenger seat. I don't want to fix the window to function properly. I want to jump it up at the motor and then leave it disconnected so that it stays up. Thanks again.