Auto Detailing Discussion Discussion forum for the in's and out's of properly detailing your ride

CR Spotless Intro

Old 09-10-2014, 08:30 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CR Spotless Intro

Howdy all-

New vendor sponsor on board for a quick intro to put an 'avatar to the name' for CR Spotless and give you a point of contact for the 'magic' that spotless water brings to your garage.

I'm the new Director of Sales and Marketing after helping Chuck, the owner of CRSS, start this business over 10 years ago. The Navy was my primary responsibility at the time so reassignment and relocation 'departed me from the pattern' but I'm back after enjoying a 'first career' as an FA-18 driver/remanufacturer. I now have the pleasure of helping Chuck (who at one time was USN as well) spread the good word about what this technology can do for you around the garage (and home).

I'll be happy to entertain all questions & comments and even take smart remarks in the spirit of developing the long-term relationship with those who enjoy the reward of time invested in the care and feeding of our 4-wheeled mistresses.

Please feel free to email me directly as well with any questions and you can catch me at john@crspotless.com

Thanks for the read and best to all-

~John