Auto Detailing Discussion Discussion forum for the in's and out's of properly detailing your ride

SHINE SUPPLY Car Detailing Products - Now Available in Long Island, NY & coupon code

Old 03-11-2016, 08:04 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SHINE SUPPLY Car Detailing Products - Now Available in Long Island, NY & coupon code

Long Island's home of the swirl free finish - Mr. Sparkle Detailing - is proud to be an authorized dealer for SHINE SUPPLY detailing products!

www.ShineSupply.com

There are many product lines on the market and I have tried many over the years. Overall I have found the Shine Supply brand to be the best for me when it comes to providing top notch results & ease of use at a reasonable cost.

These are products developed by a detailer (Jeremy Stevens - perfecting his craft since 1996) for use by detailers. This is unlike many other brands who lack the hands on approach and day to day testing in the field.

Both professional and amateur detailers nationwide are making the switch to Shine Supply.

But Why?

Chase Tubbs - owner of Insane Paint Auto Detailing expresses his passion for Shine Supply at the start of this video going over wheel and tire care

To be clear, these are products used in my shop daily which are also used routinely on my own personal vehicles. What I have ruled as 'the good stuff' is now available for sale to local clients!

Some of my personal favorites include...

WET DETAILER EXPRESS SEALANT

Spray sealant used to help dry the car. This is used as a 'topper' for your existing wax or sealant while speeding up your drying process. We use this not only on the exterior paint, but also exterior trim, wheels and door jambs

Name:  20150117_124417%20Copy_zpsfignvb89.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  92.7 KB

Name:  Wet%20detailer%20shine%20supply%20door%20jamb%20dirty%20details%20Copy_zpsau4ucesj.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  56.1 KB

DECKED OUT TIRE DRESSING

Water based tire dressing. No sling and will not brown tires with repeated use. Product is diluted to your desired level of shine. Personally, I like a wet look and dilute 1:1

Name:  decked%20out%20shine%20supply%20nr%20sparkle%20Copy_zpst42i3m1p.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  82.5 KB

COOL GUY WHEEL CLEANER

Behaves like many other wheel cleaners on the market, turning from clear to purple once reacting with embedded brake dust. I've tried many similar products over the years and have found Cool Guy does the most efficient job at cleaning wheels while being ph balanced and safe on all wheel finishes

Name:  cool%20guy%20shine%20supply%20bmw%20dirty%20details%20Copy_zpsgtrvp77x.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  57.0 KB

If you're not local to the long island NY area, you can always order direct from

www.ShineSupply.com

*****COUPON FOR FORUM MEMBERS*****

Use code "SPARKLE10" at checkout and save $10 off your order of $100 or more!

You can also visit one of the other nationwide dealers for Shine Supply

Alabama - Insane Paint Auto Detailing (Birmingham)

Arkansas -Jason's Pro Detail (Bentonville)

California - California Reflection (Cathedral City)

Missouri - Williams Auto Detail (Brentwood)

Ohio - Shine Premium Auto Detailing (Van Wert)

Tennessee - Wet Detail (Memphis)

Texas - Thumper's Auto Salon (San Antonio)

Virginia - Dirty Details (Virginia Beach)

Washington - Kyler's Auto Detail (Covington)

#STAYPASSIONATE