02-11-2014, 02:55 PM
Join Date: Aug 2013
Wolfgang Car Care: A different way to wash your Audi
The other day a customer brought in an Audi Q5 and I just wanted to take some time to show you guys a different way to wash your vehicle. We are still going to use a traditional 2 bucket wash method but before that, we will use what’s called a Foam Gun. Wolfgang Quart Foamaster Foam Gun is designed to minimize the amount of rubbing and scrubbing necessary to clean the vehicle by pre-soaking it with frothy foam. This gentle touch substantially decreases the risk of micro-marring because the paint is covered in a foamy layer of lubrication. Used in combination with a premium car shampoo, the Foamaster is a guaranteed safe way to wash your vehicle. Not to mention it’s a blast to play with .
Wolfgang Quart Foamaster Foam Gun
Wolfgang Grit Guard® Dual Bucket Washing System
Wolfgang Auto Bathe
Koala Wash Mitt
Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant
Ultimate Guzzler Waffle Weave Towel, 28” x 44”
2 Bucket Wash Method
- The principle behind the two bucket wash method is simple: by rinsing out the wash mitt before reloading it with soap, much less dirt is returned to the vehicle. Therefore, scratching is less likely. Use the two bucket method once and you'll be hooked. Just look in the rinse bucket when you're done washing for proof positive that the two-bucket method works!
Wolfgang Quart Foamaster Foam Gun
- The idea behind a foam gun is to minimize the amount of rubbing and scrubbing necessary to clean the vehicle by pre-soaking it with frothy foam.The foam starts loosening and lubricating the paint immediately. As you work your way down and around the vehicle with a mitt or sponge, you don't have to use as much force to remove dirt and debris. It's already loose and just needs slight agitation to release it from the paint surface. Only 1oz. of shampoo was needed for this wash. The multi-ratio stem gives you five settings so you can adjust the dilution ratio of your shampoo. The Foam gun also comes with a quick release nozzle so that the connect/disconnect is very simple.
Foam Gun in Action
- It creates a substantial amount of foam by forcing water through the nozzle where it mixes with the diluted car shampoo that is in the gun's reservoir. The foam is richer, thicker, and sticks to the vehicle longer than soap applied by hand because the dilution ratio of the soap is higher.
Koala Wash Mitt in Action
- This 100% Merino wool wash mitt is designed to pamper your vehicle’s delicate finish with its soft, thick, absorbent pile that holds a generous amount of soapy water. The Koala Wash Mitt features a mesh pocket on the back for your hand. This durable pocket holds your hand securely so you don’t drop the mitt. The thick, long pile enables the Koala Wash Mitt to gently remove and trap dirt particles, keeping your paint swirl and scratch free after every wash. Minimizing friction not only helps keep your car swirl and scratch free, but it also extends the durability of your wax, sealant, or coating! The Koala Wash Mitt glides across your paint as if it were floating on air.
Since the Audi Q5 was wet already, I decided to spray on some Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant to add some more shine and protection. The sealant will yield the most gloss and reflection on clean, smooth paint. I sprayed it on as I dried the vehicle off with the Ultimate Guzzler Waffle Weave Towel. You can actually wear the pockets like gloves to maximize the towels surface area. Even if your towel becomes saturated, it will still be easy to handle. The towel itself is over five square feet, making it ideal for drying the largest of vehicles.
- Not a swirl in sight. That's what I call a flawless wash
To check out any of the products used on this Audi Q5, Visit WolfgangCarCare.net and thanks for looking!