bad experience at Agincourt Audi... don't go there.

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2003, 08:07 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I had the same experience w/ the head parts guy last yr

He had that arrogant look on his face and thought he knew what he was talking about.

I was going to order those winter mats for my A4, and I wanted to make sure it was the one w/ the audi sports logo. Moron could not find it in the catalogue but refuse to let me show him.

It was ridiculous attitude!!
Old 04-15-2003, 08:17 PM

Default I was just there today. Apparently they just introduced an 'express service' where you don't

have to make an appointment for an oil change or other minor things like changing wiper blades etc and they do it while you wait. I needed my service indicator reset so I asked if that was covered up the 'express service'. He then told me to come back tomorrow because they already had a 2 hour backlog of 'express' customers. The fact that I couldn't get served didn't bother me because I didn't expect to. I was just in the area and dropped by to see if reseting the indicator would be a big deal. However, I did leave feeling sorry for the growing group of 'express' cutomers pacing and staring at the walls.

** Note to self. Just calling service 'express' does not make it so. **

I also think the sales service SUCKS at Agincourt. I've been there several times when buying my S4 and they always tried to avoid me like the plague and just let me stand in the show room like a dork. Older people came in and were serviced immidiately. This happened on more than 3 occasions too so its not a sample size of 1 problem.

--RGL
Old 04-15-2003, 09:00 PM

Default Thats odd... I just had an amazing experience with them yesterday...

They did about $1500 in work for me and said it was all covered by Audi Assured when the stealership that I bought the car from had the nerve to tell me I was expected to pay for it.

I dropped my car off for an oil change, they called me to suggest break fluid change as well, when they called me to say the car was ready, I had both front sets of tie rod ends replaced, and both rear differential seals replaced, and a four wheel alignment, and all I had to pay for was the oil change and break fluid.

The guys I dealt with in there were awesome, really friendly and informative... I did however hear the guy that you are talking about being a dick to the lady next to me.

Sorry to hear about your ****ty experience.
Call AOA and complain.

Andre
Old 04-15-2003, 09:05 PM

Default I got the same Bullsh*t sales service when I went there to buy my A4

Nobody wanted to talk to me because I was young and I literally had to grab someone and say hey I wanna buy a car dammit...

Then on my second visit when I finally decided on a car (used) I told the chick that I was going to take it for sure and would be back the next day with a cheque etc etc... Later that evening the bitch calls me and says someone else walked in and offered to pay $2500 over the price that we had negotiated, and she told me that if I couldn't beat that price she would have to sell it... Needless to say I told her where to go, and until yesterday avoided that stealership like the plague
Old 04-16-2003, 02:32 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Anyone have an opinion on Pfaff?

I'm going there Saturday to look at a S4.

Agincourt has one, but I was warned to steer clear.
Old 04-16-2003, 03:26 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I can't believe all these Audi dealers, on both the main forum and now here...

This bad service thing couple with less then friendly attitude towards the clients. don't they know they are part of the service industry.
I'm sure glad I have Lauzon in Laval for Audis.
Old 04-16-2003, 07:00 AM
YS4
AudiWorld Super User

I bought mine there... not as snobbby as Downtown Fine Cars thats for sure.
Old 04-16-2003, 08:43 AM

Default That's terrible! Getting crappy sales service is one thing but getting screwed by your salesperson

is another. I'm assuming you had an oral agreement to buy the car because if you had something in writing (like an offer sheet) then I'm sure she wouldn't have screwed you over. Anyway, that's just awful what happened to you. I hope you finally found a car.

If you are younger, try Owasco Audi in Oshawa (yes, I know its far if you live in Toronto). I ended up buying from them because I had such a good experience. I called about a car they had and the guy I talked to said to come by. The minute I walked in the door and asked for the salesman I had talked to earlier, he said 'before we even get started, why don't we take the car for a test drive?'. He tossed me the keys and we went on a real test drive (like 20 km, not this around the block bull****). We went on the highway, side roads, normal roads etc. This may not sound like much to you older (and more respectable looking) folks used to getting service at German car dealers, but based on my experience with Toronto dealers (BMW, Audi), I fully expected to have to fight to even drive the car. This was a pleasent surprise and I will certainly go back there in the future based on my past experience.

--RGL
Old 04-16-2003, 08:44 AM

Default The salespeople are friendlier there. Plus, the dealership is in the middle of nowhere

so they take you on nice long test drives.

--RGL
Old 04-16-2003, 08:51 AM

Default Yup I got my car just a few weeks later from Queensway Audi...

Had an amazing experience with them... I knew exactly what I was looking for (specific options and colour etc...) and the sales guy that I dealt with was constantly checking all the local dealerships to see if one that fit my criteria had come in... he would call me every few days with updates saying we have this this and this... if you're interested I can get them in and if you want to hold out I'll keep looking... Finally as it was getting close to the end of summer he knew I was getting desparate for a car because I never drive my Jag in the winter and needed something to get to work so he told me that his own personal car which he had on lease met all my criteria and was coming due at the end of the week. He told me if I wanted to take it he would bring it in and get himself an S. So he let my dad and I take HIS car out for approx 30 min test drive, even put it up on the lift for my dad to inspect the underside, and now guess what I'm driving!!! Thats service and a half if you ask me... I have sent many referrals his way, and my dad even hooked him up with a full paint job at cost for his old MGB roadster.

Quick Reply: bad experience at Agincourt Audi... don't go there.