bad experience at Agincourt Audi... don't go there.

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2003, 09:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad it worked out so well in the end.
Old 04-16-2003, 09:56 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default I find that you get what you give at Agincourt.

If you cop an attitude they do too. I've had problems with them in the past. But everything was smoothed over and has been fine ever since.
Old 04-17-2003, 06:38 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"If you cop an attitude they do too." - What sort of BS is that?
Old 04-17-2003, 07:30 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Do I really see AVS tires on the snow?! ;-P
Old 04-17-2003, 10:56 PM

Default Sorry, I love Agincourt and they have given me great service

I bought a 99.5 A4 from them (Alex was the salesman, very attentive and was great at followup) After having the car for a month, there was a burning smell coming from the car. Brought it and the clutch was shot. They replaced the clutch, gratis even though it wasn't covered under the Audi Assured. Also changed out the head unit as the display was spotty. Went in to pick up my car and there was no charge. They even followed up with a phone call to make sure everything was ok with the car. Agincourt Audi is A-Ok in my books.
Old 04-22-2003, 03:12 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Bought my second Audi there today.

Love them.

I bought my first at Bramgate, and the sales process was good enough. I had trouble with Bramgate's service department almost every single time they touched my car. Everything from adding 120 kms to the car in a day, to breaking more things than they fixed.

I've been to Queensway (pretty good), Agincourt (horrible, and ... horrible), DFC (pretty good, not great), and Pfaff. Pfaff wins hands down. I've also heard great things about Owasco out east.
Old 04-29-2003, 04:54 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Bad experience with Kevin at Agincourt

I too had a bad experience with Kevin. I suggest to avoid him at all cost as he doesn't follow up on your car to see if it is done right. Anything that he promises bound to be missed/forgot. Otherwise, their service is not too bad.
Old 07-26-2004, 08:11 AM

Default The VW Audi List for GTA - The List

If you are the type that wants honest service and will be loyal to come back, here is my list based on 8 years of toting around GTA/Ontario on dealers. I find both Sales & Service not far from each other; each attitude permeates the other:

Repeat business in a heartbeat:
Georgetown VW
Greenbelt VW
Pfaff Motors
Cedabrae VW

One Time Visits Only:
Downtown Fine Cars - need I say more?
Agincourt VW - Are you joking?
Mississauga VW - Attitude...in Mississauga?
Don Valley VW - Attitude AND incompetent
Queesway VW - Thieves. Plus anytime you see a high maintainance woman being helped into her... JETTA...you need to 'getta' there. Be extra careful when some rips you off AND holds the door for you. Someone is paying for that nonsense. Hint: That'd be YOU.
Volkswagen Villa - Thieves and more nonsense.

Of coursee everyone will have a different experience at a different time with various staff...but it takes a LOT of repeated experience to make it to either list...if your (experience) is different, I respectfully say it is the exception, not the rule. Come on guys...we all know within SECONDS what each dealer is about once we enter the door.

BetterByDesign.

BTW, If any there are any BMW owners/future owners with no time for attitude (they DO exist) stay away from Maranello BMW Group..this thief owns Ferrari and who knows what else...bottom line...unless your dropping $75K, you're basically a nuisance to this Woodbridge gang.
Old 07-26-2004, 08:24 AM

Default Re: I never have problems there either..hmm

Eeeks..with the money you burn on your ride...I'd open a 24 hr shop JUST FOR YOU!

BetterByDesign.
Old 03-21-2011, 07:24 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default Good and bad service at Agincourt Audi

I'm in my early 20s and scheduled an appointment(note I made an appointment!!!) with a sales person (white guy), to buy a Q5. When I arrived the man simply ignored me and brushed me off to another sales guy because I was "just buying a Q5", after showing up 15 minutes late for the appointment. How unprofessional, oh the other guy was even worse, refused to smile and totally ignores my effort to warm up the conversation, after I requested for a test drive he questioned me if I had a G2 (he believes that I only had a G1). My girlfriend with with me and she actually felt INTIMIDATED by this man. Horrible attitude, I was going to go out of the way to downtown Audi, when a friend referred me to another sales rep at the same location, with whom I was able to actually communicate and purchase the car. Her name is Ildeko, really nice lady.

Quick Reply: bad experience at Agincourt Audi... don't go there.