DIY Garage - Toronto

Old 01-15-2015, 12:00 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DIY Garage - Toronto

Hey guys! Just joined up to introduce a new DIY garage we are planning to start up within the GTA! Some of you guys will already know us from Audizine so please bare with us!

My friend and I have been going over the idea of making a DIY garage and meet-up lounge in the Toronto area for a while now, and finally we decided it would be time in 2015. We see this as a unique opportunity to bring together the love for all that is motor related in a comfortable and well equipped space within the community. Right now we are in the late planning to early implementation phases and we would love to hear some feedback going forward from the local enthusiast community. Planned opening will be later spring or early summer! Location TBD.

To tell you a bit about the planned shop: we are planning 3 bays for cars and 2 for motorcycles. We also plan to have an enclosed area for detailing with all the fixings. Each bay will be equipped with a full toolkit, air tools, work bench and some sort of media browsing device for your articles/YouTube. Specialized tools will be rented separately. The emphasis will be on bringing together the enthusiast community in an environment that encourages sharing your skills, knowledge, and in the successes of each other’s projects.

Visit our website, register with us and give us a little information about yourselves at. This way we can get a better understanding of our potential customers!

Grease Monkey Garage

With this said, and as I’ve mentioned before, we’d love to hear some feedback on what you guys think of this, any questions or concerns and where your interest level would lie. Cheers!

Thanks all,

Grease Monkey Garage Team
Old 01-15-2015, 12:52 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Reminds me of working on my first car - MGB - at Hacker's Haven in Cambridge forty years ago! It was indoors, it was warm, it was cheep, there were tools and very friendly people. Tom and Ray ended up giving a lot advice and doing a lot of the work themselves. It was great for us - but they could not pay the rent and take a salary - using this model. Good luck!!