Dubs in the Buff GTG - 2015

Old 05-13-2015, 04:01 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dubs in the Buff GTG - 2015

I'm sure many of you have heard of Dubs in the Buff but I'll give the whole spiel anyway.

Dubs in the Buff is a european car community in Buffalo / Western NY. This being our first official year the show will be smaller, probably 300 cars or so, but it will be a great time. So if you are not too far from Buffalo, give it a shot! We do have a few cool old Audis that will be coming. :wink:

This event will have a similar atmosphere to Great Lakes Get Together. Just a day to hang with friends, have some good food, win free stuff and enjoy some cool cars. All proceeds from the event will be donated to the family listed below. This year’s event takes place in downtown Buffalo, walking distance from Canalside and a handful of bars and restaurants. The day starts off with cruises from Ontario, Rochester as well as the north and southtowns of Buffalo, so make sure to join the one that is closest to you! It will wrap up with another meet up at one of the close by bars downtown. Details on that to follow!

All the other info can be found here:

Forums:
DitB Yearly Show | Dubs in the Buff

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/events/6912...2359080874100/

Dubs in the Buff GTG - 2015-2kruvme.jpg

Little info on the donation we will be making with the proceeds.

All money raised will be donated to the family of Shawn Graves. Shawn has been an active member of the R32 community for years and also runs www.performanceleds.com Recently their 4 1/2 year old daughter, Cailyn, has been going through some difficult health issue's. Dubs in the Buff is honored to be able to help the Graves family out during this tough time.

Here is a link to the GoFundMe page for Cailyn where you can read updates on how she is doing and see some pictures of their beautiful daughter: Diagnosing Cailyn's Beautiful Brain by Shawn Graves - GoFundMe

Hope to see you there. We are working on a cruise from Canada to downtown, I will post details on that I get them! Thanks