Hello from JRP, we are now on the AudiWorld forums

Old 11-11-2003, 02:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They'll never shake their lousy rep.
Old 11-11-2003, 03:35 PM

I don't really know but I think that riegerman is right about u and APR, u just don't want to admit.
Old 11-11-2003, 04:08 PM

Default Re: They'll never shake their lousy rep.

Perhaps we will not change your mind Sir, but we are hoping that not everyone shares your opinion.
Old 11-11-2003, 04:10 PM

Default well,

We could say more, but will not. We want to leave what is done in the past and move on.
Old 11-11-2003, 04:14 PM

Default Re: You've got a lot of guts posting here. I've never heard anything good about JRP.

Have you ever come in to our store or spoken to us personally? Word of mouth is usually biased, and we would like everyone to form their own opinion about us.

If you would like to try out REVO, we can offer you the free 5 hour demo if your VW/Audi is supported, or we can also offer you other products.
Old 11-11-2003, 04:48 PM

Default Why the sudden interest in Audi's ? Aern't you really geared up for Honda's and the like ?

I realize that Audi's don't make up for a large modding community in comparision to Subi,civics...etc.My question to you sir is how do you plan on re-gaining this Forums respect after so many years of neglect?
Old 11-11-2003, 04:56 PM

Default Re: Why the sudden interest in Audi's ? Aern't you really geared up for Honda's and the like ?

We can only ask for the members of this forum to give us a chance. If people are unwilling to, than that is their choice. We realize we may have inadvertantly wronged some of you in the past, and want to make ammends.

This isn't a "sudden interest" in Audi's. Our decision to take part in this forum was made to explain our actions, and to offer an apology to those who we did not give the level of service they deserved.

For the second question you posed, yes, modifications of Honda's constitutes a large portion of our business. We do, however offer many product lines that are geared towards other vehicle brands.
Old 11-11-2003, 05:10 PM

Do any of you at JRP Own or Drive Audi's ? What hands on experience do you have with these cars ?
Old 11-11-2003, 05:14 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default At least there is an effort right?

I have to admit that when I had my nissan I went there for pricing on an Apexi part and the price was just way to high. I know they aren't going to win any votes here in a day but aren't they at least trying?

Well thats my two cents.. I wont be dealing with JRP but I appreciate they will try and support and fix past mistakes.

David
Old 11-11-2003, 05:17 PM

Default Yes Sir.

Our resident "REVO Guy" Carson owns an Audi, and is quite familiar with the tuning aspects of those cars. He was previously employed as a Audi/VW/Porsche mechanic, and has owned many Audi's. His family background circles around VW/Audi's dealerships, and another interesting note is that the building H2Sport/Georgetown Autohaus is located in was built by his family.

I am sure he can answer most questions you can throw at him.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hello from JRP, we are now on the AudiWorld forums