AudiSportClub Romania

Old 07-27-2010, 09:38 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AudiSportClub Romania

Hello friends,

I'm Sinan and I represent AudiRomania forum and AudiSportClub Romania.
I am proud to be one of AudiWorld Forums members!

I'd like to present you the new format of our community, the official club.

First, I would like to tell you a few things about our community and future development plans. AudiRomania Forum was established in March 2009 in order to give all Audi enthusiasts in our country a friendly, laid back and family oriented environment to exchange information and ideas. As an non-profit organization our goals are to inform our members on news of their favorite car, to promote the Audi brand and our partners in Romania and abroad , to exchange technical knowledge and to organize various events.We plan regular national meetings, one per season: so far we have had our Spring meeting and we are planning a Summer meeting. For the Autumn meeting we chose to travel to the Four Rings Fest 2010 which will held in Bansko , Bulgaria between 24th-26th of September. At this meeting we had the pleasure to meet with Audi fans from Greece , Bulgaria , Romania and Turkey . We would also like to hold and organize the Four Rings Fest 2010 in Romania .
Also, due to our fast expansion we decided that the time was right to move one step further and give our beloved AUDI SPORT CLUB the legal entity of being the only one Union authorised by the Law Courts in Romania – we have applied for this and expecting the results any week now. We also hope to have ready the AudiSportClub website ready as soon as possible.

Briefly this si it, we hope that we will have a good connection and cooperation with our friends from all over the world!

Feel free and welcome to visit our Forum in the foreign english speaking friends area.
http://www.audiromania.ro/forumdisplay.php?f=54

All the best!

Sinan