Feedback Need help with a Forums feature, noticed a broken link (or other site problem) or just have a general question - this is the spot

Praise where praise is due.

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2017, 06:18 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 251 Likes on 211 Posts
Default Praise where praise is due.

Kris, Over the past year since I bought an S5, and since the TDI subject has been pretty intense, I have read and posted more on Audiworld than I have in a long time. Back when the forum changed formats (in 2009?) and many ( especially the Mk1 TT crowd) migrated to a new forum that used the old KAWF format, I moved too. The owners and knowledge base for the TT was there and that format with its " track thread" feature allowed a more conversational feel.
I had a Cayman for a while and read and participated in those forums but never found that it was easy to follow a conversation thread in the way one could with the old KAWF format. Refreshingly though in the past year I have found AudiWorlds format to have features that make this very easy. The best feature is the ability to click on " My recent posts" under ones name at the top and see if there are new replies to any thread in which you have participated. THIS makes a huge difference compared to looking for subscribed threads as you have to do in other forums. I don't know why others don't offer this option but I am glad it is here! Good job guys.

Last edited by J. Patterson; 02-22-2017 at 08:46 AM.
Old 02-23-2017, 06:07 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts

Hear, hear!!!
Old 04-24-2017, 07:42 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow~ you got nice car over there!