central florida unite!

Old 09-19-2014, 09:06 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default central florida unite!

As I troll all the forums I see a lot of folks asking about clubs in our area, for those who don't know the car scene died with the economy. Well now that things are getting better I think its time for us to rise from the ashes. The current clubs have youngsters who have yet to leave their parents home. Not my scene. We drive some of the best vehicles on the planet, let's remind everyone of this fact. It's time for regular meetups. We don't have to do shows but can build up to it. Let's help each other out(advice,mechanicalor otherwise) no matter the condition all are welcome. Not a forum member? It's ok, contact me@ unclescar1313@gmail. Chime in.
Old 09-19-2014, 10:56 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Sounds good to me. Where are you thinking about get togethers?
Old 09-19-2014, 01:43 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I would like to stay in Seminole. I guess it depends on how many want to go, gotta make it easy for people. We can claim any parking lot off of lk Mary blv., somewhere near food. I posted on all forums Im in so time will tell. I was in a club before, not euro. but fun. It's a shame how that scene just went away. If I can get people to see it as a real life forum instead of a club it'll work. If a club emerges from the meets that fine, we just need to show those rice kids who really owns the road.
Old 09-24-2014, 04:40 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Viewers please respond, its the only way to plan location and activity.
Old 09-26-2014, 09:28 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I would be in for a meet up.
Old 10-01-2014, 01:57 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

When and where?
Old 10-01-2014, 06:41 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I've got almost ten guys ready to roll, I'm thinking the Gander mountain lot in lake Mary. There's room and its next to the highway for those who wanna go fast. Plus a tilted kilt. As far as the days, well I'm pretty busy so going to have really pull a miracle on that. I should be able to fix schedule to allow me a day or two a month, but it'll take about two weeks. In the meantime stay posted and spread the word.
Old 10-03-2014, 06:28 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Sounds like a great place I will be in. Let me know when
Old 05-17-2015, 10:06 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

What's going on with this now??
Old 05-18-2015, 05:32 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This forum used to be very very active, and the club in Orlando was huge. But around 2008 it started to drop off, and now it is pretty small. There is a Facebook page for Florida (https://www.facebook.com/groups/387022261314072/), and for Central Florida (https://www.facebook.com/groups/cflaudigroup/), so start by checking those out.

Both Facebook pages have really started to pick up and take off over the past 3 months,and I think it will come together pretty soon. There is a monthly meet at the Audi South dealer on a Saturday morning, but they schedule it at 8am, and that is too early for me to consider since I am 2 hours out.

I feel like I whine too much, but that is probably since I ran the FL club out of Orlando from 1997-2007, but those days we had the biggest group and most active club calendar. Monthly meetings were at a local wing/pizza joint, 3 driving events/road rallies throughout the year, holiday parties, free swag, and 35-40 people at all the Orlando meets. With the new interest and support from the Audi South dealer, I think there is an opportunity to get the club back on track.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: central florida unite!