Miscellaneous - Archive The place to buy, sell, and trade anything non-Audi related.
Mark this thread as Unsold

For sale in NJ: JL AUDIO C5-650CW FULL COMPONENT SPEAKERS

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2017, 10:59 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default For sale in NJ: JL AUDIO C5-650CW FULL COMPONENT SPEAKERS

Hi folks! Here is a COMPLETE (2 SETS) of JL AUDIO C5-650CW component speakers that I have for sale.As many of you already know JL is one of the MOST RESPECTED/RELIABLE audio system on the market.Those speakers are only 2 months old since purchased and STILL in LIKE NEW condition and FULLY FUNCTIONAL.I took them off the vehicle before I traded it in.Unfortunately,I didn't have much time to pull the first set of tweeters that I had installed in the car since they were custom mounted on the door panels.So I ended up trading the car with the first set of tweeters.I love those speakers so much,I went and bought a WHOLE COMPLETE NEW/UNUSED set of tweeters from JL AUDIO website in the intention of installing the component speakers & the new tweeters in my new car then I decided not to proceed with the install just in case in the near future i decide to go with a different vehicle and not worrying about undoing eveything all over again.So this is the reason why I'm selling the whole complete set and WILL NOT SEPARATE. The price is $800 SHIPPED/FIRMED within the 48 states.This is more than a great price for (2 sets of speakers, 2 sets of matching tweeters & 2 sets of matching crossovers) Compare at $529.99 for just 1 pair of speakers,1 pair of tweeters & 1 pair of crossovers.Here are the links for more informations on those speakers/tweeters/crossovers.

C5-650 - Car Audio - C5 - Component Systems - JL Audio

C5-075ct - Car Audio - C5 - Individual Components / Crossovers - JL Audio

C5-650-XO - Car Audio - C5 - Individual Components / Crossovers - JL Audio

So, if interested and have questions, feel free to PM me on here, or simply text me at (973) 220-1054. Thanks for looking guys.
Attached Thumbnails For sale in NJ: JL AUDIO C5-650CW FULL COMPONENT SPEAKERS-img_2327.jpg   For sale in NJ: JL AUDIO C5-650CW FULL COMPONENT SPEAKERS-img_2326.jpg   For sale in NJ: JL AUDIO C5-650CW FULL COMPONENT SPEAKERS-img_2329.jpg   For sale in NJ: JL AUDIO C5-650CW FULL COMPONENT SPEAKERS-img_2330.jpg   For sale in NJ: JL AUDIO C5-650CW FULL COMPONENT SPEAKERS-img_2332.jpg  

For sale in NJ: JL AUDIO C5-650CW FULL COMPONENT SPEAKERS-img_2511.jpg   For sale in NJ: JL AUDIO C5-650CW FULL COMPONENT SPEAKERS-img_2516.jpg   For sale in NJ: JL AUDIO C5-650CW FULL COMPONENT SPEAKERS-img_2514.jpg   For sale in NJ: JL AUDIO C5-650CW FULL COMPONENT SPEAKERS-img_2517.jpg  

Last edited by uberwgn; 03-21-2017 at 07:22 AM.