New Member Welcome Area We've gathered the info you need if you are new to the AudiWorld forums

Hello my fellow Audians

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2017, 06:17 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello my fellow Audians

My name is Miggs and i'm an addict

a vag addict that is, been a fan of VW's since before i can remember
my list of vag cars are as follows
mk2 golf gti 16v started with the stock 1.5 16v engine, after destroying 3 of them i went for the Seat ABF 16v 2.0 engine then found a VR6 engine for £75 so that went in and the ABF got sold, destroyed the VR so got shut of the whole car and got
mk3 golf gti colour concept jazz blue in mint condition and totally stock, that got dropped on it's sills and fitted with some BBS RX2's but was too slow being the 2.0 8v and i didn't want to loose too much of it's originality as i wanted to be able to put it back to stock if needed, got bored of the lack of power so bought
mk4 golf V6 4motion jazz blue, this got coil overs and Lamborghini 19" alloys, i could go that low as the rear was limited even without adjusters, the wife got a mk4 gttdi 130 in jazz blue at the same time as i had mine
then the wife got a mk5 gttdi after i killed the turbo on her mk4
i got a polo 9N3 tdi sport, that was dropped on Mercedes YAD alloys with a bluemotion grille but i'm 6'5" and 18 stone also with 2 teenage kids the polo was just too small so i started looking at Audi A8's but while looking we bought a dog so i looked for an A6 avant, and that is what brought me here

so to sum up lol i have an A6 avant 1.9 tdi 130 se with CVT box, plans are for some RS alloys and some coils and de-chroming the trims and i'l be somewhere close to what i want looks wise

right i'll stop waffling now, hello all
Old 02-23-2017, 09:42 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thank you