New Member Welcome Area We've gathered the info you need if you are new to the AudiWorld forums

I have a new Audi Q5, after many years of many SubarusQ

Old 02-28-2015, 10:06 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I have a new Audi Q5, after many years of many SubarusQ

Hi!

Whenever we looked at a car and decided that we would like it, we ALWAYS prayed about it and asked God to keep it there for us if it is supposed to be ours but let it be sold if it is not supposed to be.

Many, many times, the Lord has done that; let it be sold!

I only found this car because I had called about another one but it was sold but at that exact time, this one was available! (GOD) This was way back on 10/13.

This one was bought for a very good customer; the trainer for the New York Yankees but his wife wanted a different color interior; beige instead of grey. She passed up a pristine Prestige! GREAT for us!

We adamantly told the salesman that we wanted this car and wanted to put a deal together but I at least needed a photo because all that was on the website was a stock photo! AND I wrote and said that I did not want to lose this one! (The first one I had called about was nice but was sold)

I even asked for his personal e-mail address so we could be in direct communication (because Jill (his assistant - co-sales person) was absent so much, it seemed)

Being the manger, I believed that he had it under control and had his finger on the pulse and everyone would know that he went to get the car (several times?) and did a video for me.

I waited two days for pictures and immediately (LESS THAN AN HOUR - that should of said something itself) wrote after seeing his video and asked how much deposit you wanted!. But the fact that he only answered one question, made me think that you would answer the next morning...and I waited.

How much clearer could I be?

I waited patiently for him or Jill to call the next morning because I KNEW FOR SURE that you would and would call when you were not busy. I did not want to bother you and since we spoke about us wanting to do this deal and sent so many e-mails, I was SHOCKED when it was sold to another person! Literally shocked at losing it!

We spent months looking for a Prestige with a dark exterior and a light interior BUT we didn't complain or murmur when this was sold because we asked God to handle it!

Several days later the 2nd buyer changed her mind because she didn't like the LCD monitors in the headrests! WHAT?? Great!

Two people passed up this prime, low mileage example because it was meant for us!

On top of that, it seems like they were they only dealer on the East Coast who would not take Capital One's sight draft when dozens of other Audi do! The manager had me approved with VW credit in short order; another God thing...

This was God working and now (a month later) we have exactly what we were looking for and with A/S tires (needed here in the mountains of NC!)

Bottom line: I have bought a Q5 Prestige, with only 12,900 miles, in the colors we wanted (hard to find; everyone has black interiors!) with only 12,900 miles and it is a CPO, so we can have many years and 87,000 more miles of trouble-free (or at least cost-free) driving! We saved many thousands over a new one too!

Update: I had it shipped here and they brought in an enclosed trailer for the price of an open truck!

Sincere prayer to a loving God works!

Best regards,

Ben

At the dealer

Finally at home! )
Old 03-01-2015, 01:14 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default $15,000 less than a new one with only 13,000 mi AND CERTIFIED!

This was a great deal; $15,000 less than a new Prestige (not counting the DVD player and screens) with only 13,000 mi AND CERTIFIED with 2 brand new tires!
Old 03-06-2015, 06:40 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice maintained Car man !
Old 03-06-2015, 06:42 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey well maintained Car man !