New Member Welcome Area We've gathered the info you need if you are new to the AudiWorld forums

PARTS GUY HERE TO HELP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2015, 06:19 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PARTS GUY HERE TO HELP!!!

Hey guys!! New to this forum, but wanted to let everyone know that if you have any parts questions or inquiries about Audi parts, please hit me up. I am an Audi Parts Manager and am willing to help as much as possible about anything Audi Parts related!!!
Old 01-31-2015, 08:14 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just bought a 2015 Audi Q7 S-Line and I don't like the front license plate of the grill....

I am curious to know if I would be able to put the 2013 Q7 s line honeycomb grill on this vehicle which is a 2015. My other option is to put the license plate filler in. Does anyone have any insight on the honeycomb grill? I also have the front camera option...is it possible and would I have to modify it to mount the camera? I also attached a link for reference to what the honeycomb grill looks like!

Thanks,

http://m.ebay.com/itm/151517645198?cmd=VIDESC
Old 02-02-2015, 01:30 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by ACFPartsGuru
Hey guys!! New to this forum, but wanted to let everyone know that if you have any parts questions or inquiries about Audi parts, please hit me up. I am an Audi Parts Manager and am willing to help as much as possible about anything Audi Parts related!!!
hi ACF,

i have just purchased an A6 in NZ vin WAUZZZ4BZYN049837.
my comfort module has been swimming and some chips have been damaged what module number should i have it appears this one has been replaced at some stage already i currently have 4B0 962 258E but suspect this is wrong
can you help or is there a way i can research which parts should be attributed to my vin?
Old 02-02-2015, 10:33 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default Badge mount

Hello

I have a 2014 A4 with a honeycomb grill with NO badgemount. I'd like to mount a bade on my grill to break it up a bit. Is there somewhere that i can purchase the badge mount separately I already have the stock Audi emblem and a gloss black emblem insert but no mount to insert either badge into
Old 02-04-2015, 10:19 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default audio help?

Are you familiar with aftermarket stereo hookups?
Old 02-05-2015, 07:05 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default 85CGT Windshield Needed!

I'm trying to source a replacement windshield for my 1985 CGT. I've been told they are NOT interchangeable with the 4000's. Thanks.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:41 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default could you tell me what goes here PLEASE!!??

i purchased an allroad hit in the rear a tiny bit seems cosmetic only the rear bumper had some scuff but it wont start. i realized in the rear right side cargo area where the fusebox is theres a red cable and doesnt seem like it connects to anything am wondering maybe im missing a component of some sort and it wont let the car start the dash board also says the following "steering defective do not drive vehicle" the front end of the car is perfect steering isnt affected at all could the hardware im missing cause that to read as stated and not let my ar start if so what goes there any info would be very very much appreciated thanks
Attached Images    
Old 02-09-2015, 04:37 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by audiaran
hi ACF,

i have just purchased an A6 in NZ vin WAUZZZ4BZYN049837.
my comfort module has been swimming and some chips have been damaged what module number should i have it appears this one has been replaced at some stage already i currently have 4B0 962 258E but suspect this is wrong
can you help or is there a way i can research which parts should be attributed to my vin?
Because the vin is not for the US market, I can't decode it to tell you for sure what part or parts you need. Sorry.
Old 02-09-2015, 04:41 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by allroadnick
i purchased an allroad hit in the rear a tiny bit seems cosmetic only the rear bumper had some scuff but it wont start. i realized in the rear right side cargo area where the fusebox is theres a red cable and doesnt seem like it connects to anything am wondering maybe im missing a component of some sort and it wont let the car start the dash board also says the following "steering defective do not drive vehicle" the front end of the car is perfect steering isnt affected at all could the hardware im missing cause that to read as stated and not let my ar start if so what goes there any info would be very very much appreciated thanks
Have you had a technician scan the vehicle?? That should clear the air about what or if a component is missing. Seems strange that a rear hit would interfere with the steering. Was the vehicle possibly used for a "used parts source" before you purchased it?
Old 02-09-2015, 04:44 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Jayromir14
I just bought a 2015 Audi Q7 S-Line and I don't like the front license plate of the grill....

I am curious to know if I would be able to put the 2013 Q7 s line honeycomb grill on this vehicle which is a 2015. My other option is to put the license plate filler in. Does anyone have any insight on the honeycomb grill? I also have the front camera option...is it possible and would I have to modify it to mount the camera? I also attached a link for reference to what the honeycomb grill looks like!

Thanks,

RSQ7 Front Euro Chrome Black Sline Euro Quattro Grille for 08 13 Audi Q7 4L SFG | eBay
You should be able to match up something that works from Audi. From an aftermarket source, I'm not so sure. If you didn't have the front camera, then possibly, but that definitely throws a wrench in getting something aftermarket that works.

Quick Reply: PARTS GUY HERE TO HELP!!!