New DIY shop in Fremont. Lifedworkshop.com!

Old 02-25-2013, 08:27 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New DIY shop in Fremont. Lifedworkshop.com!

Installed my 034 rear sway today @ Lifted Workshop
This place was great! Just as advertised. Christopher was very helpful in providing a full tool chest, rubber gloves, laptop access as well as a ride to Napa to pick up a bolt. All in all I got the sway installed and loved the experience and the feel of the car driving home. Much tighter and steering actually feels more responsive! If you're lookin for clean space, a variety of tools and a good atmosphere to DIY, check out lifted.

Old 03-04-2013, 08:51 AM
AudiWorld Member

Thanks for this post! There has been so many times I have needed a lift to do projects and just end up suffering through doing it in the garage! Thanks!
Old 03-04-2013, 05:46 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by hookooehoo
Thanks for this post! There has been so many times I have needed a lift to do projects and just end up suffering through doing it in the garage! Thanks!
Hey np! I'm glad someone found it useful! I think it's a great service. If you go in there having a good idea of what you need to do, the pricing is quite reasonable. Reply back and let us know your experience when/if you go! !st timers get 30 mins free!
Old 03-04-2013, 09:44 PM
AudiWorld Member

ive been going down the list of projects on all my vehicles that i need to do since I saw this post. lol My only problem, well a major one, is that I live out in Tracy. Not far, but not just down the road. Will just require a little planning on my part.
When I moved to CA, everyone asked if I missed my friends, Family, etc. I always tell them no. I miss my shop the most! My very good friend owned a Tour Bus Company, so I had a 4,000 sq ft shop at my finger tips 24/7 with everything you could think of and then some! So coming across this is awesome!
Old 03-08-2013, 08:55 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by hookooehoo
ive been going down the list of projects on all my vehicles that i need to do since I saw this post. lol My only problem, well a major one, is that I live out in Tracy. Not far, but not just down the road. Will just require a little planning on my part.
When I moved to CA, everyone asked if I missed my friends, Family, etc. I always tell them no. I miss my shop the most! My very good friend owned a Tour Bus Company, so I had a 4,000 sq ft shop at my finger tips 24/7 with everything you could think of and then some! So coming across this is awesome!
Nice!! I go fishing out in Tracy all the time lol. Sounds like you got everything planned, just need to work out the scheduling. This place should be great for you!