VCDS/Vagcom: Western Suffolk Long Island?

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2014, 02:42 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by phoneboy6
A big shout out to MonSoonHell. Thanks so much for meeting up with me and giving me so much if your time and knowledge with the vag com. All of the changes you did were great and the price of NOTHING was even better. It's great to get together with other car guys and just help each other out. My invite to help with removing your emblems still stands. By the way. The car is much more responsive now that we added the Drive Select. Thanks again for your generosity. By the way. Your car is awesome.
And a big shout out to phoneboy6 for removing my badges on the trunk. No more rings or S4 (for now). I have the aftermarket badges which are black in color, but depending on how I like the badge-less look will determine if they are installed. For now, I like the badge-less look. I will take photos tomorrow and post MonSoonHell's new rear end.

Again, phoneboy6...thank you!
Old 10-12-2014, 04:19 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Ditto! Huge thanks to MonSoonHell for taking time out from his busy schedule to run the scan on the A6; his full bore VAG-COM setup was able to read all the modules for fault diagnostics- and watching his immaculate S4 swoop on in for the get together was very impressive-

Wingerr-
Old 11-07-2014, 01:33 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by MonSoonHell
Were you taken care of with the VAG COM mods? If not, I am in New Hyde Park Village and/or Babylon Village. I have helped modded multiple people on Long Island.
Good morning can anyone help me I'm from Long Island I have a 2011 Audi A8 do anyone have a vag com so I can have convenience opening and watch videos while my vehicle is in motion I would appreciate if someone could help me thank you and it would be nice to meet up with more Audi fanatics
Old 11-07-2014, 01:33 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

I'm from amityille
Old 11-20-2014, 03:31 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by dubduces
Good morning can anyone help me I'm from Long Island I have a 2011 Audi A8 do anyone have a vag com so I can have convenience opening and watch videos while my vehicle is in motion I would appreciate if someone could help me thank you and it would be nice to meet up with more Audi fanatics
I responded back today. I unfortunately was away for work. I will be available this weekend and am off from work this Monday as well.

I sent you a PM...
Old 11-23-2014, 02:20 PM
AudiWorld Member

Shout out to Phoneboy6 again for claying and rebuffing my trunk where the stock Audi Rings were located...some of the glue was still lingering and could be seen when light would hit it from a certain direction. Taken care of.

We also VAG-COM'ed his Audi again, as the dealer reset certain mods from the previous session. All is well.

Thanks again, Phoneboy6
Old 11-24-2014, 03:03 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks MonSoonHell. I now have all my toys back. Let me know if you see any more evidence of the rings and I can go a little note aggressive. As I said yesterday, I always like to start with the least aggressive method first and se how that works. It is a pleasure working with someone that is so willing to help.

Originally Posted by MonSoonHell
Shout out to Phoneboy6 again for claying and rebuffing my trunk where the stock Audi Rings were located...some of the glue was still lingering and could be seen when light would hit it from a certain direction. Taken care of.

We also VAG-COM'ed his Audi again, as the dealer reset certain mods from the previous session. All is well.

Thanks again, Phoneboy6
Old 11-27-2014, 07:13 AM
AudiWorld Member

do the dealers have any issue with the basic mods (needle sweep and double chirp when unlocking)? I'd like these mods but don't want any issues. I had a modified Subie and had it modified but this is a different level of vehicle and I don't want any problems. I'm in western Suffolk BTW.

Last edited by Jim1969; 11-27-2014 at 07:16 AM.
Old 11-27-2014, 07:38 AM
AudiWorld Member

I have not had issue with dealer yet. Where in Western Suffolk are you? I'm in Melville.
Old 11-27-2014, 08:01 AM
AudiWorld Member

Dix Hills

Quick Reply: VCDS/Vagcom: Western Suffolk Long Island?