Go Back   AudiWorld Forums > Community Discussion > Off-topic Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to AudiWorld Forums!
Welcome to AudiWorld.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the AudiWorld Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2003, 06:18 PM   #1
Elder Member
Account #: 38743

Default It's official. Today has to be the worst day of my life.

*sigh*.................

Well, as if today's horror story was not enough, the family of my girlfriend "dropped by" today to see how everyting was going. Keep in mind that they know what has happened today. Let me set up the scenario.

It's 5:00pm and I'm in my kitchen calling a few friends as I am in desperate need of alcohol. I've got five plastic wrapped men walking about my home, cleaning up scattered kitten remains, and my door is propped open due to a large tube from an ozone machine. The parents of my ex-girlfriend walk up to my patio door directly off the kitchen, which is now wide open to air out the house. The mother sticks her head into the kitchen to see if anyone was home. Now, imagine this. They know what has happened with the cat, (but apparently think the blood is from me beating or killing their daughter) and the first thing they see is me on the phone, and five guy's in plastic suits cleaning up blood. Hmmmmm.

The screaming ensues,

Her mother: "Where is my daughter?!!!! What is this? What's this? Blood?!!!

Me without thinking: "She's gone".

Her mother: "WHAT!!! WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER!!! MEGAN!!! MEGAN!!!

Her father: "WHAT THE FVCK IS GOING ON HERE!!!"............He gives me the stare.

Me: "Whoa, wait, let me explain".....

At this point, Megan's mother starts running through the house and sees all the blood my dog has flung everywhere. She's screaming like a banshee, and finally sets sight upon the office. I won't go into details here, but an Akita flinging around a bloody kitten leaves images that will not soon be forgotten.

So I'm trying to explain what has happened to the father who is half paying attention because his wife is screaming. And the phone rings. It's Megan. Great I thought!!! Now we can straighten this out. I go to answer the phone, and one of the clean up crew guys opens the door to the garage where my dog is being kept while they do the clean up. I didn't get a chance to tell them where the dog was because of the commotion with my ex's parents. So the dog hears the screaming and immediately "turns on" and charges for the office. I go running up the stairs after him throwing the phone at the father, and all of the cleaning guys bolt out the door. The mother hears the dog comming and locks herself in the bathroom.

With what did she lock herself in the bathroom you ask?

That's right, absolute, total, carnage. Right in the damn spot I found the paw. The spot where the damn cleaning guys had not been to yet. Oh, the agony.

So, she won't come out of the bathroom because there is a very excited dog, who's bark resonates in your chest outside the door. The father is yelling in my ear "get the damn dog out of here", I'm yelling at the father telling him to get the "fvck out of the room" so I can put the dog in my bedroom, and the mother is beginning to have a panic attack in the bathroom covered in blood. I finally get the dog in the bedroom, the mother unlocks the door and runs out of the house with the father following her, shaking the telephone around screaming "I have Megan on the phone, I have Megan on the phone!!! It's okay, it was the cat"!!! I followed them outside and there are the five cleaning guys and two of my neighbors watching this unfold. The mother is now in the car hyper ventilating, and the father is leaning in the window with the phone that has my ex on it. I'm too far away to hear what is happening, but five minutes of so later the father throws my phone on the ground breaking it, and motioning to me that he is going to slit my throat. (The finger across the throat thing). Now I'm really, really, angry. I start walking towards the car, and the bastard gets in his crapillac, and drives over my shrubs in reverse while leaving my driveway. This is going to get reeeeal ugly tomorrow. I'm off to the police station to file a report.
Old 10-02-2003, 06:22 PM   #2
AudiWorld Super User
Account #: 1837

Default I don't get it -- a kitten can't have THAT much blood to spread around

or can it? The dudes in biohazard suis seems like overkill for one little kitten.

Or is this some kind of masturbation metaphor gone wrong?
Old 10-02-2003, 06:22 PM   #3
Elder Member
Account #: 29249

Default Man.. wtf... keep those asshats outta there.. :(

Hoenle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 06:23 PM   #4
Elder Member
Account #: 11053

Default sorry, but I found that amusing, funny even.

Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 06:23 PM   #5
Elder Member
Account #: 6443

Default so the ex-GF's family is just as fvcking crazy as she is.

How did you ever end up with her?
Old 10-02-2003, 06:23 PM   #6
Elder Member
Account #: 29249

Default You'd be surprised.. think about half a bottle of red wine, and spray it everywhere

Hoenle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 06:23 PM   #7
JCF
Account #: 22856

Default Dude... theres not a word for it.

If I ever see you in person... I'll buy you a beer. That sucks to no end.
Old 10-02-2003, 06:23 PM   #8
Account #: 997

Default whoa. gimme a post to the cat story.

AWOT BrainTrust #23
AndrewM (azdaspeed3) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 06:24 PM   #9
Elder Member
Account #: 3141

Default AAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry dude, but that's right out of a second rate comedy movie...

sucks, but I can just picture the scene unfolding.

In response to the slitting throat motion, I'd have made a variety of obscene jestures back (she is your X-g/f afterall).

I drive an SMG 'cuz I ain't got no mAd r0wIn' sKilLz.

A true playa' has to have three women: His wife, his mistress and his ho'. - Ice-T
Gop-Dogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 06:24 PM   #10
JCF
Account #: 22856

Default Re: whoa. gimme a post to the cat story.

<ul><li><a href="http://forums.audiworld.com/other/msgs/1667756.phtml">http://forums.audiworld.com/other/msgs/1667756.phtml</a</li></ul>
Old 10-02-2003, 06:24 PM
AudiWorld
Audi R8

Paid Advertisement

Tags
akita, day, em, german, homeowners, life, paragraph, peace, rack, rest, shepards, usaa, willie, worst