Watch BT: How big is a 42mm bezel going to be? (other than "about 42mm")
I absolutely love the Archimede Pilot, but you can only get it in 42mm. My understanding is that's pretty large for a wristwatch. I really want the watch but I have fairly small wrists and don't want to look like I'm wearing a wall clock. What are some other watches (that I could go to a shop and try on) that are 42mm? Will 42mm look retarded on smaller wrists?
• Thou shalt have xenon headlights.
• Thou shalt activate thine headlamps and fog lamps even in full sunshine.
• Thou shalt leave thine left indicator permanently blinking.
• Thou shalt have abundant credit on thy plastic for multiple refueling stops.
• Thou shalt alter thy personality from tolerant citizen to arrogant selfish elitist.
• Thou shalt flash furiously at any fool in the middle lane who looks like he’s even thinking of moving out.
• Thou shalt zap across to the inside lane at every opportunity in order to set and example of lane discipline to the ignoramus pootling along in the middle.
• Thou shalt studiously ignore the abusive gestures of such ignoramuses.
• Thou shalt not flash a Porsche to get out of the way, or be damned to breather the exhaust to eternity.
• Thou shalt be very wary of vehicles bearing eastern European number plates.
Previous: 1999.5 A4 1.8TQS Tip
Current: 2007 G35 Sport
with the other crown. i have pretty small wrists as well, but i think it fits pretty well. actually, i'm going to be in chicago over the weekend(i assume you're in chicago due to your sig), so if you want to check it out let me know...